Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah she stopped trusting him... I just thought she did in the first part of S 3. I don't think I will ever make sense of the fake death. It seems like her distrust came from nowhere. I thought they were making such progress. I never saw what Red did from THE HUG to the fake death to cause the change in her.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with Kris that feeling safe with somebody has everything to do with trust. If you don't trust somebody who can you feel safe with that person?

I will never be able to make sense of the fake death either Marilyn. Obviously for the reasons you listed. I will never get it.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

I think that's why I'm so wishy washy about how Liz felt, because I really don't know how she felt. It makes no logical sense to me.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad you see the problem with the trust and feeling safe with a person, too... It's really not possible.

But yeah, you as well think that the trust vanished somehow and that she then started to not feel safe with him anymore... It's so super sad. I definitely am not able to make any sense of it either. What did he do back then to deserve that? He wanted to prevent them from moving by preventing Tom from getting this job. But that's been it, right? Was there something else? His reaction to the child was harsh as well, I very well recall that and I was shocked. He apologized for his reaction later on though.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah he apologized and told her he would do whatever it took to help her and he encouraged her to keep the child and talked about Katrina's decision. That didn't seem that bad to me.

And yeah he meddled with Tom, but Liz yelled at him about it. They kept having words over Tom but Red stopped him going to jail..

I never saw anything that bad.

I thought maybe if she had found out Red hired Tom after THE HUG or if she learned about Sam... But she already knew both of those things.

I think I will never understand her behavior.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
What did he do back then to deserve that? He wanted to prevent them from moving by preventing Tom from getting this job. But that's been it, right? Was there something else? His reaction to the child was harsh as well, I very well recall that and I was shocked. He apologized for his reaction later on though.
That is the only thing he did that he shouldn't have done but he had done worse in the past so I can't imagine that Liz faked her death only for that. I think it was everything together. All these years.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know. He had just saved her life. I mean really saved her and was so there for her the whole time. I don't know.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know what goes on in Liz's head..
Old 04-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's true... She had forgiven him things that I myself still don't get how she was able to do it. And then it's such things that make it so bad for her It's unbelievable. Maybe it was simply too much. Maybe it was the little thing that was still needed to break this relationship.

Glad to hear you think it was all of it as well, Miranda It's really that I assume. How much can a person take before turning away from another one, you know
Old 04-16-2017, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really wonder what their relationship is going to be like when the show returns in 4 days. Will she help him find Dembe? Will she care? I have so many questions..
Old 04-16-2017, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really have no clue what to expect... Somehow I have a feeling that in this episode the relationship will be on good terms and that I will set my hopes up again just to be crushed later on
Old 04-17-2017, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they will be on good terms but I don't want to get my hopes up so I am preparing for the worst so that I hopefully don't get to disappointed.
Old 04-17-2017, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

I'm afraid to get my hopes up too. I'm kind of expecting the worst.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too than it can only get better.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's sad that it's come that far... We're all afraid it's getting worse and worse. Can it even get worse? I'm really wondering because honestly I don't think so.