Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2017, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Wow, you guys have been busy in here I love that this thread is so alive again!

And you're welcome for the new thread.

Marilyn, did you see that I used that one quotes you love so much? Just for you

And I totally agree with you. Until season 3A, everything was fine... Although I was really mad at Liz at some points when she went behind Red's back in season 3A, it was okay. Not my favorite though because Red and Liz for me are the people we were introduced to in season 1 I sooo love season 1. This feeling I get every time they were in a scene together. Not to describe. It was like magic. Now, nothing of it is left. It's not special for me anymore, it doesn't cause this feeling anymore and I think that's what made a lot of people leave the show.
Yeah I know how you feel about Red/Liz so I feel the same way.
Old 01-19-2017, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Little late to the party here but TFTNT! I can't wait to catch up when I get my new charger.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, this one was for you, Marilyn This quote will always remind me of Red. I don't know why but you were so fascinated by this quote, it makes me think of you every time I hear it.

Tari. they indeed were... I would love to get them back!

Sam, you too? Man, it's really strange how much the writing of a show and the obsession with one character (aka Tom for our show) can destroy the best our show had to offer, the reason why we all continued to watch in the first place. It's depressing.

Miranda I can't wait to have you back either. You're gravely missed here
Old 01-19-2017, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Tari. they indeed were... I would love to get them back!
I'm watching S1 right now on Netflix and I am getting the old Liz/Red feels. Right now I'm on the ANSLO GARRIK episode.... and you know what I loathe about this two parter.... THEY KILLED LULI! I liked her! Ugh!!

Anyway, I do like the two parter cause we get to see Liz putting her training to the test!

You know something that bothers me about the whole IS RED LIZ'S DAD thing..... If Liz even suspected Red could be her biological father... why did she never test her DNA against his. Red is in the System.

Last edited by ChakotaysLover; 01-19-2017 at 02:26 PM
Old 01-19-2017, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Sam, you too? Man, it's really strange how much the writing of a show and the obsession with one character (aka Tom for our show) can destroy the best our show had to offer, the reason why we all continued to watch in the first place. It's depressing.
Yeah it is pretty depressing. I hate it when that happens with shows.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

You're right Tari. She could have tested it way before now. I love Anslo Garrick. One of the best.

I liked seeing Liz use her profiling skills and being undercover. She did a good job. But we were right. She totally stormed in blaming Red being nasty. She has no empathy at all.

Even when she was undercover she says that The Harem values loyalty. That shows me she should undrrstand Red. The whole time she was undercover, I kept expecting her to have a mental breakthrough and suddenly realize she has been wrong about Red. And the one person she talks to tells her how horrible Red is. Damn it.
Old 01-20-2017, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you guys that S1 Red and Liz are the best. Nothing can ever top that imo.

So Dembe asked her to get through to Red and what does she do? Blaming him again. Woman you are not helping like this! If she would just try to understand why he does the things he does then they would come a long way. Do you guys think she is going to try to get through to Red?
Old 01-20-2017, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tari, Anslo Garrick What great episodes. I guess they still are my most favorite episodes of the show... The dynamic, everything was just perfect in this two parter.

And yeah, I hate it when we are right but she stormed in there, no compassion, nothing at all. Did she even hear Dembe when he talked to her? I can't believe it. What else does she have to do for Red to finally (I would be begging, really) leave her!? I want him gone. Please, let him leave.

The talk with Emma... It made me so sad as well. Especially considering the talk Emma and Red had towards the end and Liz knowing nothing about it. It's depressing. It's actually even more than depressing.

Quote:
So Dembe asked her to get through to Red and what does she do? Blaming him again. Woman you are not helping like this! If she would just try to understand why he does the things he does then they would come a long way. Do you guys think she is going to try to get through to Red?
Maybe that's some secret profiler technique that she's trying for years on Red now Sorry, it's just so sad that I need to put funny smileys behind it all...
Old 01-20-2017, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Secret profiler technique, yeah like hypnosis. That's why everyone is on her side. Rotflmao!!!

So here's a thought: the two women who have given Liz Advice on Red are Naomi and Emma. They both said the same thing, basically that Red comes in and sweeps a woman off her feet. Those are interesting comments to make to a woman who may be his daughter. As I thought about it, those comments seem more relevant to a woman contemplating a relationship. Anyway, just a thought.
Old 01-20-2017, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Last night, watching the end of the episode, I was shocked Liz didn't rake Red over the coals for learning about Mr. Kaplan. I thought she was going to lay into him a 100x worse than she actually did. But that;s just me.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
Last night, watching the end of the episode, I was shocked Liz didn't rake Red over the coals for learning about Mr. Kaplan. I thought she was going to lay into him a 100x worse than she actually did. But that;s just me.
I thought as well. it still annoyed me though.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Secret profiler technique, yeah like hypnosis. That's why everyone is on her side. Rotflmao!!!

So here's a thought: the two women who have given Liz Advice on Red are Naomi and Emma. They both said the same thing, basically that Red comes in and sweeps a woman off her feet. Those are interesting comments to make to a woman who may be his daughter. As I thought about it, those comments seem more relevant to a woman contemplating a relationship. Anyway, just a thought.
You are right about that but Emma doesn't know that she could potentially be his daughter. So I think it's just something they said about how Red is in general.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
You are right about that but Emma doesn't know that she could potentially be his daughter. So I think it's just something they said about how Red is in general.
That's what I wanted to say myself... How would Emma know who Liz is to him. She has no clue at all. She thinks she's just another woman who he makes feel like she's the center of his universe. And the funny thing is that in comparison to the others, Liz doesn't feel like that at all. At least hear behavior doesn't say so and she doesn't seem to want it at all while the others were craving for it at the beginning and for a longer time.

About Naomi, I still think she played a role there... I don't trust one thing that she said. She wasn't objective at all.

Tari, I get what you mean And still it was bad again. Nothing positive again and that's what sucks. Where is the help that Dembe requested? Is this her way to help?
Old 01-21-2017, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Tari, I get what you mean And still it was bad again. Nothing positive again and that's what sucks. Where is the help that Dembe requested? Is this her way to help?
IDK what to think about them anymore..... <headdesk>
Old 01-21-2017, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Heck Liz is a profiler. She should know that she IS the center of his universe.