Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, glad to hear that you'd like to see that gif-set in the OP as well. I'll wait for the others and Miranda especially.

And yeah, it's definitely possible that we end the episode with Red giving his answer That would be deadly, for me and my nerves during the hiatus and my laptop (which I watch it on always ).
But yes, I agree with Marilyn, we don't want them to rush through the episode...

x
Old 11-07-2016, 01:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Even if Liz doesn't find out I will be happy if we the viewers get the answer. We deserve to know. Don't we? Lol. That would be fine for me. Imagine the theories we come up with with that tibit of info. Should keep us busy until the show comes back.

But if not smile I will.
Old 11-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's a good idea to change the gifs Kris. I'll leave that up to you.

I really hope that we will get a great, emotional moment between Red and Liz in the fall finale. I need Liz to finally realize what she has done to him and that she will apologize to him and falls into his arms crying hysterically.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Nope Red's going to he almost dead in my fall finale so Liz can't fall into his arms crying hysterically. Lol!!!

Seriously I want some great scenes between them as well
Old 11-07-2016, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

All I want for the finale is for Liz to realize what a terrible little b!tch she's been to Red.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hear hear I'll drink to that ChakotaysLover!(I think you gave your name but I have forgotten. Sorry.) That too would be a satisfying ending to the episode.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll drink to that as well Tari and for what I want to happen. I want it both to happen.

x
Old 11-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Liz has just been the worst of the worst since halfway through last season. And the only word to describe her being a B!TCH.... The only time I can tollerate Liz on screen is when she's in a scene with Red, and even then it's a fifty/fifty toss up if I'm gonna listen to what she says.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ooookay... Time to change the gifs then I'll do it right after this post.

Susana, you really want an answer, don't you? I really would love to get an answer as well and yes, I think the idea, that only the audience would know but not Liz, would drive us mad as well Can you imagine us being like 'TELL HER!!!' and every situation that goes by we'd be like 'NOOOOO!'

To survive the hiatus I really need such an amazing and emotional scene between these two. I really hope TPTB will give us that... I think that's the best way to make sure that viewers return as well.

Susana, her name is Tari Don't you worry, you can ask again whenever you want to.

Miranda, thanks so much for your gif-set!
Old 11-08-2016, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

I was yelling at my tv last week when Liz was so nasty to Red. I was calling her mean names!!!

Honestly, I hope Red tells Kirk the same thing Liz knows that her father died in the fire. Don't get me wrong I do hope for more details, but I think I would be crushed to find out he lied to her.

I was so upset in s1 to find out he wasn't the dad. I didn't believe it for the longest. But now I have come full circle to having total faith that Red does not lie to Liz that I think I would be devastated to find out he has been lying to her and actually allowed her to believe she killed her father
Old 11-08-2016, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I was yelling at my tv last week when Liz was so nasty to Red. I was calling her mean names!!!
You and me both! lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeySoos
Hear hear I'll drink to that ChakotaysLover!(I think you gave your name but I have forgotten. Sorry.) That too would be a satisfying ending to the episode.
The name's Tari!
Old 11-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Guys better not have anything at hand when you will watch next episode, the TVs wan't survive . Hopefully Liz wan't be a bitch towards Red.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

I don't watch the show live anymore..... I wait until later, load it, and then skip through all the uninteresting parts.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aga I plan on surrounding myself with as many pillows as possible just in case I need to throw anything at Liz. LOL.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Hopefully soft pillows, not those hard ones. Lol