Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2021, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

People think they will reconcile in these next episodes.

If her memories were manipulated, could you forgive her?
Old 04-20-2021, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have no idea if I could forgive her... We'd have to wait and see how it all plays out. Ask me again when the rest of the team and Red forgive her. I might be able to tell you then.

What about you?
Old 04-21-2021, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with what you said. But the team forgives when they shouldn’t so that wouldn’t persuade me.

I think it’s gonna depend on her reason why. If it’s just because she wanted to know who he was and he killed Katsrina then no.

But if her memories truly were manipulated all this time and she was “programmed “ to do this, then maybe.

But you know what’s sad? I’m not sure I would beleive her memories were messed with.

And I think I would always be expecting her to do this same thing over again. I don’t know that I ever expect her to just STOP.

I don’t want to forgive her and then two episodes later she gets mad at red and we start this crap all over again.
Old 04-21-2021, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if I could be able to forgive her. It really depends on the situation.
Old 04-21-2021, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know what you mean, Marilyn... I don't know if I'd ever trust her to be genuine either. I would always expect something like that coming around the corner again and this sucks big time.
Old 04-24-2021, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay.. so I wonder what is going to happen now that they've seen each other again.
Old 04-24-2021, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I know what you mean, Marilyn... I don't know if I'd ever trust her to be genuine either. I would always expect something like that coming around the corner again and this sucks big time.
I certainly don’t trust her after this. She looks like a lunatic.
Old 04-25-2021, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why didn't she kill him when she had the chance? I really wonder what made her change her mind.
Old 04-25-2021, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Why didn't she kill him when she had the chance? I really wonder what made her change her mind.
I have no idea. With that episode. Lizs actions made no sense. I really don’t know
Old 04-25-2021, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I really don't know either... She was so determined in seeing him dead. She even argued about how Townsend screwed up just for her to not do it in the end when she had the chance?

Do you think it was her urge for answers (when before she said he won't say anything :rolleyes)? It would be so typical. Or did she see Tom and herself there?
Old 04-26-2021, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Tom and herself? Are you talking about when she couldn’t kill tom?

You know we should really get to see her dead with mad evil ghost Kaplan now.
Old 04-26-2021, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, I mean Red and Anne and Tom and herself when he was dying and they were in the car... She had to watch him die and now Red had to watch Anne die and in either case Red or Liz were watching. That's what I meant.
Old 04-27-2021, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think she saw Tom and herself in Red and Anne's position. I still can't wrap my head around it. I am very very glad she didn't but I thought she would have done it. Maybe she does hope that Red is going to give her the answers she wants at some point.
Old 04-27-2021, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
No, I mean Red and Anne and Tom and herself when he was dying and they were in the car... She had to watch him die and now Red had to watch Anne die and in either case Red or Liz were watching. That's what I meant.
Gotcha!

I don’t know. Did she come to her sense? Because it truly makes no sense for her to continue trying to kill him when she didn’t this time.
Old 04-28-2021, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh no, I doubt she is coming to her senses I just think she was reminded of her own situation with Tom there and that's what made her not shoot him.

x