Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2018, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

You know Liz seemed to totally trust her. You would think she would check her out but in such a way that Garvey won't know.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I so agree with you Tari. We have a right to some real answers after all these years.
I love all the mystery surrounding Red, but it would be nice to have some actual answers.

Quote:
Kris, So if Jennifer is not Red's daughter what could her connection to him be? do you believe that Naomi is her mother?

Didn't Naomi say that Jennifer left witness protection and went into hiding? If that girl was so terrified of being found by Red, then why come up for air now? It can't just be because of some bag of bones.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)

Didn't Naomi say that Jennifer left witness protection and went into hiding? If that girl was so terrified of being found by Red, then why come up for air now? It can't just be because of some bag of bones.
I can't recall that.. but it makes no sense that Jennifer would leave witness protection right? The chance that Red would find her would be so big.

I really hope Liz is going to check out Jennifer!
Old 04-17-2018, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Kris, So if Jennifer is not Red's daughter what could her connection to him be? do you believe that Naomi is her mother?
Yes, I totally believe that Naomi is her mother

Liz told her everything about her 'investigation' into Garvey, I doubt that she'll do a background check. Or even think about it.

Honestly, Jennifer didn't come up for air IMO... She was found through the Garvey connection and I'm not sure if she wanted it.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Right kris. She was found because Garvey met with her, not because she went looking.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Liz probably thinks that Jennifer is a harmless person that she doesn't need to check but I am not so sure about that.

But if she would do a background check on her, Liz would come up with her new identity and not her old one so I don't know if that would do much good.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Hmmm now I'm missing something. How did Liz figure out she was Jennifer? Did Jennifer start describing her past?
Old 04-18-2018, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Liz trusting this "Jennifer" person is going to come back and bite her in the @$$ and I hope it hurts!
Old 04-19-2018, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Rotflmao. Me too.
Old 04-19-2018, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

She is being too stupid for words right now.... It's ridiculous.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

I hate when shows make me actively dislike a character I used to love.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

IKR!! Ugh! The writers have deconstructed Liz's character, and they haven't even done a passable job of putting her back together.
Old 04-22-2018, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Hmmm now I'm missing something. How did Liz figure out she was Jennifer? Did Jennifer start describing her past?
Liz discovered that Garvey was going somewhere far away to go do something and everytime it was on the same day. It was once a week or once a month I am not sure anymore and then Liz and Aram followed Garvey to a cafe and there they saw that he met with Jennifer. After Garvey was gone, Liz went to go see her and she convinced Jennifer to go with her to her apartment and there she told Jennifer what Garvey had done and what her connection to Garvey was and then Jennifer told Liz that she is Raymond Reddington's daughter. But we are still not sure if she really is and therefore if she is Jennifer or not.
Old 04-24-2018, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Liz discovered that Garvey was going somewhere far away to go do something and everytime it was on the same day. It was once a week or once a month I am not sure anymore and then Liz and Aram followed Garvey to a cafe and there they saw that he met with Jennifer. After Garvey was gone, Liz went to go see her and she convinced Jennifer to go with her to her apartment and there she told Jennifer what Garvey had done and what her connection to Garvey was and then Jennifer told Liz that she is Raymond Reddington's daughter. But we are still not sure if she really is and therefore if she is Jennifer or not.
Thanks. Can't believe I got so mixed up.
Old 04-25-2018, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No worries. It can get confusing sometimes.