Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2020, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's just because your metabolism is getting slowing with age. It's really what happens to most people and honestly, I don't see a problem with 10 pounds Some people even look healthier that way and you don't have too many crinkles because of it Most importantly you keep yourself fit and eat healthy, that's what counts. Not these few pounds

Oh man... Who knows, maybe that's ahead for us But Liz would start to notice, right? We all would.

Same here, Marilyn I've watched it several times already and now we even have these BTS gif-sets
Old 02-21-2020, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks kris! That helps.

Yes we would notice a drastic weight loss. And I could see james agree to something like that. He’s such a perfectionist. I haven’t read anything. It’s just a thought I had.

Yes. Those photos are killing me. Bringing all my Red liz feelings back to life.
Old 02-22-2020, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love love love the gifs!! So amazing to see James and Megan together!
Old 02-23-2020, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

See It's really what I believe. I'm not a fan of these super thin and damn crinkly people.

Wow, that would really be fantastic and I see where you are coming from. Damn, could you imagine Liz's reaction... Would she notice?

It's been sooo many years since we get anything from James and Megan, right???? I'm still super excited
Old 02-24-2020, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's been forever since we got something of James and Megan and I love to see them together. They way they hugged each other!
Old 02-24-2020, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
See It's really what I believe. I'm not a fan of these super thin and damn crinkly people.

Wow, that would really be fantastic and I see where you are coming from. Damn, could you imagine Liz's reaction... Would she notice?

It's been sooo many years since we get anything from James and Megan, right???? I'm still super excited
I think it would be incredible to see liz notice Red being sick. No matter how it came about, I think that would be great.

Yeah I’m super excited about the gifs too. I needed that.
Old 02-27-2020, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so super excited still as well

x

And yes, her finally figuring out that he is sick... That would mean her time to get answers limited I bet that's all she would care about. She has learned nothing from what happened last season. Which annoys me the most.
Old 02-27-2020, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

That gif! I need that on the show!

Oh man limited time for answers. No, please don’t do that on the show. Frantic request from a faithful viewer.
Old 02-28-2020, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, a hug! We haven't one in ages... A really intense, emotional one would be fantastic.

But it's a possibility, right? And they are heading there full force. The way they write these two it will exactly be that. Her need for answers will always be stronger than her love for him. I'm not even sure if you can call it love in the first place
Old 02-28-2020, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

I don’t have a description for these two either
Old 02-29-2020, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think there could be a time where she really is putting her need for questions back and really just focuses on the love she feels for him?
Old 03-02-2020, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Do you think there could be a time where she really is putting her need for questions back and really just focuses on the love she feels for him?
Well I thought we were going to get that this season. Soooooo..
Old 03-03-2020, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

BIG MISTAKE Not happening... I think this will never happen again. I really am wondering if this relationship can be repaired. I don't see a way how Red would ever be able to trust her all after all of it. How is he supposed to.

And maybe the same the other way around.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Yep I was totally wrong. I thought she was going to work to earn-reds trust. Now I don’t know what the show will do.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think that is never going to happen anymore. Especially now that Katarina is in the picture.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top