Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2019, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah. They weren’t always ok. And that was fine because it was the way they weren’t ok.

Now it’s more like wth???? Every time you look at them.
Old 08-29-2019, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly. So much has happened, the relationship is completely destroyed for me. It's as if it is beyond repair. It's the same with every other relationship on the show. It's not being built up again. They expect us to accept a scene that shows them okay without seeing the built up. The things that have happened are simply forgiven by a word or something. It needs time and afford if you ask me. And we didn't get any of it.
Old 08-29-2019, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Preach it Kris! I so totally agree with you. What do we have if they don't put tim and effort into it..
Old 08-29-2019, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Exactly. So much has happened, the relationship is completely destroyed for me. It's as if it is beyond repair. It's the same with every other relationship on the show. It's not being built up again. They expect us to accept a scene that shows them okay without seeing the built up. The things that have happened are simply forgiven by a word or something. It needs time and afford if you ask me. And we didn't get any of it.
And that is the benediction.
Old 08-30-2019, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm wondering why the writers/producers won't see it... Maybe they don't want that relationship to be repaired at all Maybe Red will turn out to be the bad guy here in the end, who knows. I'm really wondering about it.

You know though what I was wondering about? James' opinion about it. I know that he was so invested in that relationship and always said it wasn't important who they were to each other or what their past was but what their relationship is now. So there needs to be something, right? The question is just what.
Old 08-31-2019, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really wonder what James' thoughts are about what happened last couple season. I wish he would give interviews sometime.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wish he would, too. They so often asked him about his relationship to Liz and he answered so wisely and great. Now nobody does anymore It shows how the focus of the audience has changed. I think it's a lot of people who are missing that relationship and what it used to be.
Old 09-02-2019, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

And people watch a show for that one pairing that is perfect.

I just rewatched Sherlock and the way Sherlock and Watson act with each other, they are my perfect pairing on that show. Their scenes are my favorite

OUAT it was Bell and Gold.

H50 Danny and Steve

NCIS Tony and Gibbs

and this show, it's Red and Liz. And I'll say it again, it doesn't matter how people see them, as a couple, as father/daughter, as two people with an overwhelming friendship, but they are the heart of the show. And that's the story you should reinforce with everything you have because that's why people watch.

And it's crazy that the writers tear that up.
Old 09-02-2019, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

exactly Marilyn. doesn't matter what way you ship them but they were the heart of the show and they need to become that again. and I am sure everybody misses who their relationship was.
Old 09-03-2019, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
and this show, it's Red and Liz. And I'll say it again, it doesn't matter how people see them, as a couple, as father/daughter, as two people with an overwhelming friendship, but they are the heart of the show. And that's the story you should reinforce with everything you have because that's why people watch.
THAT exactly! They don't get it but why wouldn't they? We get it!

x
Old 09-03-2019, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lovely gifs!
Old 09-03-2019, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Omg I love the gif.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Times have changed, right?

x
Old 09-05-2019, 05:51 AM