Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes her behaviour was so fake! And I am sure that Red already knows what Liz is up too! And it is good that Liz knows it too, that he will definitly find out what she is doing.

They are both playing each other.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah James will act the heck out of it and I'm hoping he acts as his own lawyer. That would be cool to see him all Boston Legal.

I hope liz pays for this betrayal

Last edited by Fangirl49; 01-05-2019 at 11:46 AM
Old 01-05-2019, 10:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Not a fan of this storyline at all. James will act the heck out of it, but I will feel really bad for Red when it's revealed that Liz was in on this ... even if she had second thoughts or was going to back out. The fact that she actually helped to come up with the plan is ... .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 01-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's so hilarious... She doesn't even know her father, doesn't know what kind of man he is. But he is the bad guy. Just stupid to make these statements without having any clue.

I assume, too that they are both playing each other. That's really awesome and refreshing. He wouldn't have asked her for her secrets would he trust her. He doesn't trust her, he never has and now he doesn't either. I'm sure he wants to know how far she goes and how good she is in what she is doing right now.

I wouldn't be surprised when in the end Liz would have to make the decision between him and Jennifer and decide for him. It would be so typical. There is not even a benefit of a doubt for her regarding the reasons Red did what he did.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

I feel like Red knows she called it in. I'm gonna be so disappointed if he doesn't know that.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here... I'm not sure if he knows but I at least think he suspects her and is kind of testing if he is right. He'll figure it out through the cases he gives her. Or the cases are distractions in the end while Dembe and Red's people are investigating
Old 01-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Do you think he could have seen Jennifer in the closet?

Yes I think the cases will be a distraction and Dembe will be searching. I can deal with him suspecting her and investigating to see if he's right.

I think when she asked what he would do to the person responsible and he said it depends. I think that meant he suspected her.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, not sure... I would need to re-watch the episode But nice idea.

I'm wondering how far she will go in her betrayal and if there'll be a turning point. And what she said in the end, about him only be worried about who betrayed him. Do you think she said it because she was afraid for herself and was pitying herself or because she was amazed that he didn't care about what happened to him.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

The second part of your statement. She realized he truly did not care about what happens to him. I think he continues to amaze and surprise her. She knows who he is if she would just allow herself to believe it. He doesn't care about himself. His whole life is yo protect those he cares for. And when he learns it was her, he won't hurt her.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he saw Jennifer in the closet. I think he got suspicious when it took so long before Liz opened the door and then he found an excuse to open the closet a little but and I think he saw her there or saw something or someone and made the connection to Jennifer.

Yes Kris, I think it's the second thing. That she was truly surprised that he only wanted to know who betrayed him and if thinks long and hard she should knows that he knows that it was her.

"I need you to focus."

Old 01-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

That gif. It got me. Look at those eyelashes when he blinks.

I wonder if he saw Jennifer in the closet and is worried for Liz. He wouldn't care that she had him arrested. He would be worried about her being hurt while he's locked up.

I agree. He was suspicious because it took so long to open the door. My husband even wondered if he could hear the voices.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I think she is afraid as well. She didn't think he again would just be interested in who betrayed him. She thought he'd at first worry about how he'd get out of that mess. No, he doesn't. And I believe it's because he has been betrayed so badly (maybe that ended up in his family being killed ) and so that's what counts for him... Always. He is fed up with being betrayed and we all know: Value loyalty above all else.

Liz, this won't end well for you at all and you'll crush Red once and for all as soon as he for sure figures it out.

Wow, if he really saw Jennifer there or something that let him know. Wow, that's something I would never have considered.

I loved that prison scene a lot. Even though Liz is playing Red and with this underlying messages between them, it's the most emotional stuff we got between these two for a really long time.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really think that he could have seen Jennifer. Why else open the closet?

He does value loyalty above all else so I really wonder how he is going to react when he knows that it is Liz who betrayed him. Which I think he already knows.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Liz closed the closet but the door opens. Red stood at the open door and looks at himself in the mirror. Jennifer is standing to the side facing the mirror. Red should have seen her reflection. I believe he saw her. He was already wondering why luz took so long to open the door.

I think that's why he told Liz to focus after his arrest. He was trying to warn her about Jennifer.

At least I hope.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought Red opened the closet door himself to look in the mirror. Anyway I think he saw her as well. He must have.

Why would Red warn Liz about Jennifer? He knows nothing about Jennifer. At least that's what I think.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top