Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2018, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Amazing gifs.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

But I love them and they keep popping up in my timeline on Tumblr.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

I need to remember better times because rewatching these two Mr Solomon episodes have brought my anger for the fake death back full force.

She was so nasty to Red. Kicks him out of her wedding. She has always known he hates Tom. And he has a right to say that again. Heck Liz always says exactly what she wants to Red. Red has a right to try to get her not to marry tom. It's not like he was nasty or hateful. She Blames him for Solomon. If she had stopped thinking of herself and worked the case, they might have stopped Solomon before he got to the church. But yet again, she thinks only of herself. Why would you think Red is giving you the case to stop the wedding? She personally knows how dangerous Solomon is. If she's an FBI agent, you would think his capture would be her priority.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope. cause like you said, she only thinks about herself. And that is what she will continue to do.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

She is beyond selfish. And blaming Red is nuts.

So we have the scene where he walks in the wedding with the shot gun. And I thought about his description to Tom about how he was coming to kill tom at their first wedding.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If he did that, than everything would have been so different. I can't even imagine what that would have been like.

It is almost time for a new thread so keep those title suggestions coming.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

I'm thinking something from S5.

There's the episode where he tells her something like it's his secret and she doesn't deserve to know it
Old 12-08-2018, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, now we'd need an episode or at least what happened in the episode to find it... It's been about the suitcase, right? It must have been after Tom's death because before she didn't know... I'll have a look if I can find it.

But I have another suggestion:
"I know that this man in an imposter. Why he came into my life... I'm gonna figure all that out. And then I'm going to destroy him."

It's perfect to describe where they stand now...
Old 12-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really love that title Kris. I also found these. I can put them in the OP so we can use them another time?

"You disappoint me, yet at the same time you impress me."
"I won't tell you something that is none of your business."
"You may feel entitled to know what it is because he died trying to figure out what was but you're not."
Old 12-09-2018, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

In the last one there is something missing... A word or something, you need to check it out again. But I love all of them (although I hope that at some point we'll go to a really beautiful title in here again.

Thanks for looking all of these up, Miranda
Old 12-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I got them all of off a TBL quote website. But I will look it up again.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

I love kris title.

But great job Miranda. The last two are the quotes I was thinking of especially the one about her feeling entitled.

I agree kris, I wish the situation was where we felt like we could use a caring title.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, just ignore me about the third title... Not sure what I did take yesterday (it definitely wasn't alcohol or other drugs ) but I don't know what shall be missing. That's embarrassing right now.

So now we need to kill this thread to open a new one.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Idk kris I think something is missing from the third title too
Old 12-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is the entire quote how Red said it to Liz but that is going to be way to long to put in the title but I am going to leave it up to you to choose a title and open a new thread.

"I won't tell you something that is none of your business. It was none of Tom's business. You may feel entitled to know what it is because he died trying to figure out what was but you're not."
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top