Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad though Dembe kept it calm... He knew they needed the information and he wanted to protect Red as well. I loved that.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was good that Dembe kept his cool and told them he would stay outside cause otherwise Red would have definitly done something.

What should Red do without Dembe.. He is his better half.
Old 04-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, and that would have ruined their chances to find that guy...

But man, this behavior of the guy... I hate such people, I swear!
Old 04-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yes, and that would have ruined their chances to find that guy...

But man, this behavior of the guy... I hate such people, I swear!
Me too Kris I hate them too

Yeah Red would have ruined their chances and probably not regretted it. To him Dembe is splendid and no one can think otherwise.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think I'll never understand how people can be like that. You know, are there black people out there that hate on white people as well? I just was thinking about it... How comes that only white people are such ************? What or who do they think they are?

True... Red wouldn't have regretted it.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

A lot of white people dont and want to take responsibility for the sins of the past and don't see anything wrong with how they act now. They don't want to think about it.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't get it... And somehow it's the same everywhere. Either it's about skin color or believes and isn't that crazy? It makes me super sad.

I really love Hisham and the way he is fighting for the right things. He stands for justice and equality. He really is great.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

I like that TBL has made a point of including this topic and others. I feel like they are taking a stand and Im Proud of them.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is definitly good that they are doing something with these topics. It is sad that black people always have to fight harder and defend themselves for everything they do. It is not fair and they shouldn't have to do that and I am glad that Hisham is fighting for his rights.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

When it comes to political stuff and troubles in real life, TBL really is fantastic in picking it up I love the show therefore. And since they have Dembe and Samar and Aram and Cooper, I really love that it's such a diverse cast.

Already the fact, that a white man, a powerful white man, saved a little black boy and they becoming family in the end, is so beautiful. And sooo against all of that racism that we must face.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

So true Kris. I love the whole concept of the show!!

You know if REd had seen Dembe not getting out of that elevator he would have kicked his behind.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Red would have been so mad at Dembe for risking his life! Thank god everything worked out.

That is definitly true Kris.

So it's almost time for a new thread! Title suggestions?
Old 04-12-2018, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Something from Dembe risking his life undercover in S5

Red: Ever wonder why Dembe stays with me? Why anyone so decent would spend his days at the side of someone so indecent?
Liz: You saved him. He owes you his life. He protects you because you protected him.
Red: No, Elizabeth. Dembe didn't stay with me because he saw me as his savior. He stayed with me because he saw me for the man I really was. A man surrounded by darkness. No friends who could be trusted. No faith that loyalty or love could truly exist. I was younger then. Angrier. Dembe connected his life with mine to show me that day and every day that the world is not what I fear it to be. He is the light in the darkness. Living proof that there is another way. That life can be good. That people can be kind. That a man like me may one day dream of becoming a man like him. He pledged his life and offered it up as evidence that I was wrong about this world. Dembe guards my life because he's determined to save my soul.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 04-12-2018 at 05:06 PM
Old 04-13-2018, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was so shocked when I saw Dembe jumping in the elevator I'm still wondering what Red would have done there... I doubt he would have let him go in and risk his life like that.

This one is fantastic, if you ask me:

"Dembe didn't stay with me because he saw me as his savior. He stayed with me because he saw me for the man I really was."
Old 04-13-2018, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread