Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2017, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Dembe definitely doesn't understand why Red killed Mr. Kaplan and he also feels like Red is unnecessary risks which is why he talked to Liz but he won't take it any further since he loves Red and definitely doesn't want to lose him.
Yeah, I couldn't agree any more... I need to re-watch all these moments again because I want to see them again. It's so heartbreaking even thinking about it.

Dembe once told Liz about the apartment and do you recall how annoyed Red was at first? I'm really worried about Dembe and in the stage, Red is in now, I fear for his life honestly shall Red find out...

Do you think Dembe will tell Red about his talk with Liz?

Quote:
So Kris you've changed your mind about Red killing Kaplan. You think he was wrong?
No, I haven't. The way we knew Red, he did what he had to do with Mr. Kaplan. But we don't know much about their relationship and so on... But Dembe does and if he thinks that we a mistake, I really start wondering if we might not know Red as well as we thought. Because if not Dembe, who else would be able to really judge the situation?
Old 01-14-2017, 07:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thing with Dembe though, and I think he mentioned this, he didn't try hard enough to convince Red not to kill Kate. That is his guilt. I think he understood because at one point he told Kate he couldn't help her with this one. Or something to that effect. It was right after or while they were looking for Liz and Agnes.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Him telling Kate that he wasn't on his side there didn't mean that he understood why Red killed... He just understood that Red would treat her the way he had back then, nothing more.
Old 01-14-2017, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

I guess Dembe is too gentle of a soul. Maybe he understands killing her even if he can't live with it. I don't know. That would be a hard thing, but in the world they are in....

If Liz doesn't blab first, I could see Dembe trying to talk to Red again. He wants to save him.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, he doesn't understand. After this week's episode I know. Do you recall this conversation about Kate being irreplaceable and Dembe telling Red that for him she is which makes it obvious that he things differently about Red.

Maybe Dembe has something in mind already? But honestly, he went to see Liz and I think that Dembe is at the end of his possibilities. He thinks that Liz might be the only one who could save him and if not her, nobody can.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Darn it. I want Dembe and red to be okay. I can't deal with this angst. I want Dembe to understand why Red killed Kate. Maybe I need to go talk to him.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are definitely not okay, both on their own they are not and their relationship isn't either. And I think from now on it'll get worse until the realization hits at some point.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

So they need to talk and Red's not talking. Damn. That's a mess.
Old 01-14-2017, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yeah, I couldn't agree any more... I need to re-watch all these moments again because I want to see them again. It's so heartbreaking even thinking about it.

Dembe once told Liz about the apartment and do you recall how annoyed Red was at first? I'm really worried about Dembe and in the stage, Red is in now, I fear for his life honestly shall Red find out...

Do you think Dembe will tell Red about his talk with Liz?
Yeah I need to see these moments again as well. I'm starting to feel a little bit worried for Dembe.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Make it a lot worried for Dembe. We need to tell the writers to leave him alone
Old 01-14-2017, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully the writers do that.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
So they need to talk and Red's not talking. Damn. That's a mess.
Yes, it's a mess... I still am not sure why he isn't talking, not even to Dembe. Is it really him closing down completely? Why still keep that door open for Liz? He's kind of on his knees begging her to be close. Like the question about seeing her apartment.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Red definitely is an mess at the moment
Old 01-15-2017, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yes, it's a mess... I still am not sure why he isn't talking, not even to Dembe. Is it really him closing down completely? Why still keep that door open for Liz? He's kind of on his knees begging her to be close. Like the question about seeing her apartment.
I think that was just a slip on his part. Like a desperate cry for help that she ignored. he has been cold around her.

What do you think Dembe thought when she would not let him see her apartment?
Old 01-15-2017, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not sure, I guess he wouldn't have been surprised considering the way she has acting lately lol.