New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2016, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
It was an amazing scene indeed. One of the best Red/Dembe ones we got! Although there was a bunch of really good stuff before.

I really didn't expect Red's reaction either. I still recall Dembe confronting Red in season 2 in the Major and Red's reaction was so great. But now, I'm not sure what it is, maybe him losing control about the situation, maybe him having been wrong for decades, maybe all that's happening right now, Liz being back together with Tom again. I think Red is only a human being and at some point his calmness will fade. I think this was such a situation. Maybe he knows that Dembe is right or what dangers the truth holds... But still, not a way to react.
I think the whole situation is getting to Red and that he is fed up with everything but that is no reason to react to Dembe the way he did. Dembe was only trying trying to do the right thing.
Old 02-28-2016, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I really hope that Dembe will continue telling him that he makes a mistake right now... Still, what I was wondering about is what this truth really is because Liz thinks she has figured it out,t hat her mom is alive and looking for her. She didn't even ask him what really happened to her. She was so convinced that he did lie to her (that I am not yet) and so I'm wondering why Dembe still keeps pushing although we are supposed to believe she knows her mom is alive already There is always a reason for Dembe to push Red that way... And this time he's even more persistent.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I think there is a lot more too it then Liz finding out her mother is alive. There is so much more and since Mr. Kaplan also knows the truth and Dembe knows the truth, I think the both of them will be able to convince Red with time that he needs to tell Liz the truth.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I think there is a lot more too it then Liz finding out her mother is alive. There is so much more and since Mr. Kaplan also knows the truth and Dembe knows the truth, I think the both of them will be able to convince Red with time that he needs to tell Liz the truth.
Do you think that Mr. Kaplan, next to Dembe, will make an attempt as well? She never felt to me like the person who would push Red. Dembe is more of the pusher, she's the one to sit down with him and comfort him, just listen to him I guess.

But Dembe, go for it!

And yes, I as well think there's a lot more to it. I really thought that this was it until we got the graveyard scene This convinced me that there needs to be tons more for her to figure out!
Old 03-06-2016, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

No I don't think Mr. Kaplan is going to push Red in that or maybe only when Liz will completely break bonds with Red.

I hope that we figure out some more soon!
Old 03-08-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Not even then I see it happening tbh... She just isn't the type to do so

I'm still waiting on that big Mr. Kaplan centric episode and I soooo hope it'll come this season. It's about time!
Old 03-09-2016, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

It is about time for a Mr. Kaplan centered episode and I want a Red/Dembe fully centered episode as well.

It's almost time for a new thread.

Title suggestions:
"I understand why you didn't." "No, you don't. The blessing of an honest man."
"That is what a good man does. That is what separates men like him from men like you and me."
Old 03-11-2016, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I really love both of the titles, they are amazing! Can you please choose one because right now I'm not able to because both are equally amazing.

It's crazy how many threads we seem to be finishing lately
Old 03-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Then I would have to go with the second one.
Old 03-13-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Okay, the second one it is then Now we only need to finish this thread to start discussing about these two in the new thread.
Old 03-13-2016, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Yes let's kill this one.
Old 03-14-2016, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I'm on to it... And when we finally have a new one for these two I'll search Tumblr for arts of these two
Old 03-14-2016, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

That would be great.
Old 03-17-2016, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Time for a new one finally! I guess you'll be able to open the new one when you get online!
Old 03-18-2016, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

New Thread
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top