Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2016, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I don't know. Maybe. He didn't know Red in the beginning and like I said before I believe Dembe didn't trust Red from the start so maybe when Red saved him Dembe might have thought he had other plans?
Yeah, given by what has happened to Dembe all those years I am almost sure that he at some point tried to harm Red. I'm sure that Dembe never learned to trust somebody and no matter what Red could have told him, he wouldn't have listened to it. The best chance he had he might have tried to save his life For these two there really is a flashback episode needed.
Old 01-03-2016, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yeah, given by what has happened to Dembe all those years I am almost sure that he at some point tried to harm Red. I'm sure that Dembe never learned to trust somebody and no matter what Red could have told him, he wouldn't have listened to it. The best chance he had he might have tried to save his life For these two there really is a flashback episode needed.
A flashback episode is so needed! I am really glad that we got to know Dembe's story in S2 because Red told us but I need to know more and how Red fit into all of this.
Old 01-03-2016, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
A flashback episode is so needed! I am really glad that we got to know Dembe's story in S2 because Red told us but I need to know more and how Red fit into all of this.
And I would like to hear Dembe's POV of this time... I love that Red is recalling all of it. I'm sure Dembe does as well though and I would like to hear it from him. What he saw in Red, why in the end he started trusting him, how long it took him, how hard it all was for him... It would be awesome to know.
Old 01-04-2016, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And I would like to hear Dembe's POV of this time... I love that Red is recalling all of it. I'm sure Dembe does as well though and I would like to hear it from him. What he saw in Red, why in the end he started trusting him, how long it took him, how hard it all was for him... It would be awesome to know.
Yes me too. All of it from Dembe's perspective.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes me too. All of it from Dembe's perspective.
I think it might be so different to what we got from Red...
Old 01-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think it might be so different to what we got from Red...
I think it will. Dembe had a totally different perspective on things. He was right in the middle, living it.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think it will. Dembe had a totally different perspective on things. He was right in the middle, living it.
Exactly Man, now I want to know more about it...

So, no new Dembe/Red scenes in this weeks episode but Red tried everything to get Dembe out or shall I say to make Ressler release Dembe I loved that. And it the end, he was allowed to go. Next week we'll see a lot of these two, I'm sure.
Old 01-09-2016, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was sad we didn´t get any Red and Dembe scenes but I was glad that Ressler released him.
Old 01-10-2016, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It was sad we didn´t get any Red and Dembe scenes but I was glad that Ressler released him.
Yes, Ressler releasing Dembe was the first step in getting these two back together... But a reunion scene would have been awesome.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure they will be back together next week, since the entire team will be there to help Liz.
Old 01-11-2016, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I am sure they will be back together next week, since the entire team will be there to help Liz.
I'm wondering what their roles will be... Will Dembe all the time be with Red as his personal bodyguard or will Red give him another task? What do you think?
Old 01-11-2016, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he will be at Red's side the entire time. Who knows Red is going to meet with next.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think he will be at Red's side the entire time. Who knows Red is going to meet with next.
Yeah, I think so, too I guess it'll be really dangerous for Red in the next episode as well because really, framing the Cabal, exposing their leader, the Director, won't be something to take easy on.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I think so, too I guess it'll be really dangerous for Red in the next episode as well because really, framing the Cabal, exposing their leader, the Director, won't be something to take easy on.
It definitely isn't going to be an easy task but if anyone can do it, it's Red. With help of Dembe and the rest of him team.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true I think Red had plenty of years to collect all the information and great people to help him and set everything in motion. I'm so curious already... This episode will be great.

And Dembe, I really hope that there'll be a situation where he really needs to protect Red again