Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2018, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can there be any more secrets? I mean I think there can be but nothing as big as the secret that Red isn't Red.
Old 06-18-2018, 04:58 PM
New Fan

For me, whether people like Liz or not, she is the main character of the show for finding information out about Red, what she does, we see, her secrets we are privy too. We dont know much about red at all and what he gets up to, we are following Liz, not Red and the whole show is centred around Red's obsession with Liz and why he came into HER life. So for me, she is the main character, Red clearly has a past and secrets we need to unravel, but we wont get there without Liz and the other characters we meet along liz's path to destroying Red.

So as for Dembe, he might have no choice but to tell Liz at some point to stop her getting to breaking point. Im not even sure Dembe knows the whole truth or what happened, only certain things about fake Red, so I suppose it would be a bigger impact coming from Red himself. But what would make him tell Liz about his past? He already believes she has no right to know what was in the bag ( considering its her father i think she had every right!!) I have no idea. Thats why I think maybe Dom is the guy and not Dembe that might spill the beans the more I think on it!
Old 06-19-2018, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Kris I was trying to say that I think Dembe has told Liz or helped her learn the truths he wanted her to know. I do think there are probably more secrets and I actually think Dembe knows them, but I think he agrees with Reds secrecy.

Marauders I agree. I think her learning my the truth next season may lie more with Dom than Dembe. I don't think Dom will tell her. But if she looks into him it may lead her.
Old 06-19-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good point... Red being an imposter was the biggest one ever!

For me, the main character of the show is Red, he is the mystery, he is the one we want to know about. I'm not interested in Liz finding the truth or how she does it... I'm just interested in Red.

And I still believe that Dembe knows everything. So far, nothing at all surprised him.

Marilyn, now I get it
Old 06-19-2018, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For me both Liz and Red are the main characters. As far as Dembe, I think that he does know a lot about Fred and the truth but I do think that he doesn't know everything either. As much as Red trusts Dembe, I don't he fully trusts anybody to tell his secrets too.

I don't think Dom is going to say anything either tbh. he hasn't said anything for over 30 years so why would that chance now? He had a change when Liz visited him but he didn't say anything.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think he really fully trusts Dembe And I think only proof of the opposite will make me believe otherwise. No one can live without at least one person he trusts completely.

Exactly... I'm wondering if we'll get a talk between Dom and Red again that might give us some answers.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly Kris. Everybody needs at least one person they trust. Otherwise you are so alone.
Old 06-21-2018, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I think he really fully trusts Dembe And I think only proof of the opposite will make me believe otherwise. No one can live without at least one person he trusts completely.

Exactly... I'm wondering if we'll get a talk between Dom and Red again that might give us some answers.
A talk with Dom and Red would be great. And I need to rewatch Lizs conversation with him because I could have sworn she mentions Red.

I think he fully trusts Dembe. And the poisoning episode almost killed him in more ways than one. He actually told Dembe he was ashamed of himself. Omg. One of my favorite scenes in the world.

I think that pushed him to never doubt Dembe again.
Old 06-22-2018, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's my point... Red trusts him completely and I'm sure he told him all of it.

I re-watched it... And Liz asks him if he knew Raymond Reddington and he tells her that he doesn't want to talk about him. You were right
Old 06-22-2018, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder why she didn't push him to talk about Red.

I was going to ask a really dumb question in here and thinking about it I already know the answer. I was wondering if Dembe ever met Dom but of course he did.
Old 06-24-2018, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

So he said he didn't want to talk about Red. He should have denied knowing him,,,, but that was a typical Red like diversion. You can tell he was a spy. Whenever Liz thinks about this she will be back.

Yeah Dembe knows Dom. He was there when they burned the bones and I think he was there when Red went to get the "island" to give to Kaplan. He also sent Aram to Dom.
Old 06-24-2018, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, I really don't know either... It would have been so Liz. But she hadn't been there because of Red, she had been there because of answers about the suitcase and Tom's death. So who knows, maybe she'll be back soon.

Wouldn't it have been strange for him denying that he knew Red since he worked for Russian intelligence? I bet all of them knew Raymond Reddington.

Yes, Dembe very well knew where Red was when he was mourning and gave Aram the address. And he was there in these two scenes. I very well believe he knows who Dom is.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

actually Dom knowing Raymond Reddington could work out because he could always be talking about Lizs father. Heck, he has to know him, right? Maybe?

He wouldn't necessarily know Red. Now we are back to Dembe or Aram slipping up.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

True... I guess since Raymond Reddington is Liz's father and Dom is Katarina's father, he must have known him.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

I say Dom knew both men. So did Katarina.