Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2017, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

If Cooper is being manipulated he may not realize what he is doing.
Old 02-22-2017, 06:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

There's a thought. So Red being attacked from two sides? Someone in government trying to shut Red out of the task force and someone attacking his business. Two people working together or one person pulling the strings?

Are we sure Fitch is dead?
Old 02-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Would Cooper really be so stupid? To let himself get manipulated again?

Since Fitch got blown up by a bomb that was around his neck, I think it's safe to say that he is dead.

I still think there is only one person pulling the strings. I just can't figure out who.
Old 02-22-2017, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

If it was the real Fitch. Maybe it was just someone who looked like Fitch. Ok I am just kidding but I would really love to have Fitch back,...
Old 02-22-2017, 12:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

OK a bomb around the neck would be permanent. Lol.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

he was blown up to the pieces . Maybe Cooper is just fed up being manipulated by Red, because as we know Red always gives the team the blacklisters, which he always gains something from them.
I think we don't have enough answers, or clues to guess who is trying destroying Red's businesses. What if it is somebody connected with Red, Kirk and Katarina, for example Liz's real father.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Lizs real father? Now you've opened a can of worms.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aga I agree Cooper is fed up.

So since Naomi's name was brought up I was reading up on info about her and I am wondering if anyone thinks Red knows where his daughter is and stays away for her safety or does he have no idea where she is? I think he could figure it out. Naomi hid her but I imagine has to contact her from time to time.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Gmta. I just posted about her on the s4 thread. I think she's a stepdaughter and I think she's behind all this.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just read your post in the other thread.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

I saw this post in Tumblr. The person was talking about how they think the writers don't give Red a love interest because of his age. They think the show is catering to the younger actors. It wasn't a nasty post but it got me started thinking.

It's funny. Normally on a show like this I would be all into Tom. He looks like the kind of man I go for on tv. But he never interested me on this show because of James.

I didn't start out with this big crush on James but he did mesmerize me. Over time, his acting presence was so much that I forgot his age and started getting caught up with his characterization of Red.

On other shows I never "like" the older men. I can be a cougar on tv. Lol

Kris, it's like you said about having a man look at you or treat you like Red does Liz. There's just something powerful about that.

I see what Emma and Naomi meant she. They said he can make you feel like the center of his world. He really has done that on the show. I think his charm has even worked on me.

I think the writers really need to wake up to what they have with Red and Liz and stop wasting it with all this drama. (I should have put this in the red Liz thread)

I don't know why I wrote all this. Lol. I don't even know if I made a point but anyway that's what I'm thinking today.
Old 02-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

I get what you are saying. You can't help but be mesmerized by his performance. When I watch I see Raymond Reddington. Having read that interview James is nothing like Red but the charm and charisma in Red has to come from James. He is a fascinating character. How many male viewers have man crushes? I would guess a lot. Lol.

As for the love interest, the character hasn't had a lot of luck in that dept so I wouldn't expect him to get involved with anyone. It is odd they say because of his age because it has always been normal for men his age to be with much younger women. And I am a little miffed that 54 or 55 would be referred to as "because of his age."

I don't know it doesn't bother me that he doesn't have a love interest. He is always on the move and he has been a bit busy since season 1. Lol. I think he has a few "friends" he visits on a regular basis.

And Yasassss to being a cougar on TV. I know. I know. Lol.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeySoos (View Post)
Aga I agree Cooper is fed up.

So since Naomi's name was brought up I was reading up on info about her and I am wondering if anyone thinks Red knows where his daughter is and stays away for her safety or does he have no idea where she is? I think he could figure it out. Naomi hid her but I imagine has to contact her from time to time.
Red doesn't know where his daughter is because if he knew he would have found her already. I could imagine him staying away for her safety but I believe that he really doesn't know where she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Gmta. I just posted about her on the s4 thread. I think she's a stepdaughter and I think she's behind all this.
Going over to that thread as soon as I am done posting in this one!

I can understand why they wouldn't give Red a love interest but I would like to see him with what. What does his age have to do with it? I totally agree with you Marilyn, I never liked the older guys in tv shows but Red. Damn Red is something else. He draws you in with his charisma, his presence, his whole being and that is what makes his so interesting.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

It doesn't matter to me about a love interest. I am sure Red has a woman in every port like Susana said. It was the whole idea that he's too old to have one. The funny thing is I almost didn't watch blacklist because the lead was an older man. Can you believe it?

Like you say Miranda, it's his whole being that draws you in. I can see women of any ages just falling for his charm. Even Lou Lou on last nights show willing to help him after he put her in the trunk. She even says he was very polite about it. Lol

I was on the edge of my seat last night I couldn't take my eyes off Red. I couldn't think about who was behind it. All I could do was watch Red. And it wasn't like I thought he was going to die because I didn't but I was worried as heck.

His performance was riveting.
Old 02-26-2017, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He was beyond amazing! I loved all his scenes with Lulu.

x