Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that is what I always thought, that her father hid her to protect her. And it is driving me crazy that I don't know how everything is connected and what exactly happened.

If we ever learn the entire truth I can imagine that it is all so obvious but we just can't see it yet.
Old 11-13-2018, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that part is really driving me crazy, too I need answers regarding the night of the fire. What exactly happened there, in that house that was burning????
Old 11-13-2018, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Okay... I really couldn't and still can't make anything out of it. I wish we'd know what he'd done. I really wish. In the flashback to the fire from season 2 it always seemed as if her father wanted to protect her. He hid her and he defended her.
Look at tom. Even though he made bad choices, none of us doubt he loved his daughter.

im hoping real Raymond wasn't using his child as a pawn to get the fulcrum of anything else

At first glance, it looks like he was hiding her to keep her safe.

I would love to know, why, after four years, he took the child. What made him do that?
Old 11-14-2018, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still can't believe that they make us wait so long for answers but I hope this is all for a greater good and that we will find out in the last season of the show and that everything will come together and be answered.
Old 11-14-2018, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

I hope so too Miranda.
Old 11-18-2018, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

By what we got of the night of the fire, it seemed as if Raymond Reddington was trying to protect his child. At least that's how it seemed, the whole talk that night, everything... But the more I hear I'm really not sure that is the truth.

Quote:
I would love to know, why, after four years, he took the child. What made him do that?
I don't know either. We know that Raymond was her real father and we know that Katarina was living with Kirk while Masha was little. So what happened that made him take her?
Old 11-18-2018, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

I don't know either. We know that Raymond was her real father and we know that Katarina was living with Kirk while Masha was little. So what happened that made him take her?
Maybe he thought she wasn't safe with any of them?
Old 11-19-2018, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Masha was four. Did the real Red suddenly learn of her or did he always know. Why take her then?

We know Katarina went looking for her and she was hid in the closet. Was real Red hiding her from Katarina? At some point our Red gets there.

The fulcrum is involved. And if I recall someone is going to be killed without the fulcrum!??
Old 11-20-2018, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really could see that Katarina didn't tell the real RR about Masha/Liz. I am sure that she thought if he knew that her daughter would be in danger. So if RR found out after 4 years that he had a daughter, I can definitly see him taken her.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

I really lean toward RR not knowing about Masha until she was 4.

Hmm and if that's the case maybe he did take her to manipulate Katarina. Although I will say that I can see him not wanting to hurt the child.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Masha was four. Did the real Red suddenly learn of her or did he always know. Why take her then?
That's been a thought of mine, too... Didn't he know she was his daughter before? But how would that match what Red said about him? Him not being able to get over the cold war?

Your whole recollection is correct, Marilyn It all doesn't make sense. It always reminds me of the puzzle quote that Red gave in season one. That the puzzle wouldn't go together until she has all the pieces.

Let's say the real RR really was a criminal (we don't know which sort of) but our Red suggested it the day he surrendered. But he was working for the Navy, right? How could he as well have been a criminal. I don't get that.

And what really makes no sense, he didn't want to harm the child, he seemed he wanted to protect her, hid her in the closet and all he said seemed like protection for Liz. I'm at a loss!
Old 11-20-2018, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

I think you could be a criminal and still be working for the navy. You could be taking bribes or selling secrets.

I'm glad you brought up the puzzle quote. That is so true.

S3 is making more sense in some ways with this rewatch.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm... And still I don't believe that about Red. He never wanted that. I can see him making mistakes. Who doesn't when he is young? But nothing that would make him such a criminal.

Season 3 makes more sense now, that's true... And it's good that we know what happened afterwards. I think that helped, too.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Are you talking about real Red or fake Red? I was talking about fake.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm talking about fake Red. Whenever I say Red, I mean the fake one and when I say Raymond Reddington it's the real one