Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2016, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I'm different here... I'm with the white dress shirts and suits and the sleeves rolled up. I don't prefer him without clothes.

No further hair discussion here But I've got something else for you... And they put make-up on his tattoo in this movie I guess

x
Old 10-30-2016, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you want Marilyn to die Kris? Cause I am sure she will seeing those gifs! They are really awesome though.

Okay so no further hair discussion.

I didn't notice that Red called Samar, sweetheart! That is so sweet of him. You really thought there was sexual tension between Red and Samar in S2 Marilyn? I never saw that. What made you think that? Now I am very curious.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

Now Kris you post a picture like that and Miranda is asking about s2 sexual tension. Lol

I may have to point it out during the rewatch. But I know there were at least two episodes where I thought they exchanged a look. And there was the ep where he said he wouldn't mind being ridden hard by agent Navabi. I want to say there was another episode where he said something about sex with Samar. So I felt like they thought about it because Samar didn't look opposed to the idea.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

See, that's the effect these kind of gif-sets have on her (and you), Marilyn

I noticed the sweetheart right away But I doubt that there'll ever be more than sexual tension between these two. Especially with Red having other matters at hand. But you know what I miss? Him flirting with all these women in his underground world. Where did this go? I need Madeline back!

Marilyn, I recall that ridden hard comment It's when they have this Cabal guy, damn it, what was his name... The one that Samar helped to escape out of Red's clutches, Jasper it was!!!! And then returned to Red after Jasper had spilled the needed information to Samar And then there was the comment about the Tom/Liz thing being romantic (was it Liz holding him captive on the boat or so) and Red gave her that look, this smirk, this grin...
Old 10-31-2016, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

So you saw it too! Yes I'm not crazy. I agree. I doubt it would go anywhere but I thought it added to the show. I think he had a lot of respect for Samar because she caught him.

I agree I like to see him flirting! My Reddy bear.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I thought it weird when it happened... And not to forget Liz's jealousy regarding Samar (and every other woman in Red's life at this point). I noticed it, yes.

YES! Reddybear needs to be back!
Old 10-31-2016, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah she was totally jealous of anyone who took Red's attention away from her. I hate that her character regressed instead of progressed.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too... There's been no progress for over a year. Why???? What happened that she wasn't able to look by anymore, that made her fixed on the problem so much that she can't see the solution?

Red just needs some alone time, or some flirting with somebody else or even Maddie back! GIVE HIM MADDIE BACK, PLEASE!
Old 10-31-2016, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, Marilyn started about the sexual tension between Red and Samar, Kris, I just wanted to know how she picked up on that. But I remember the scenes you are talking about Marilyn but for me I never felt the sexual tension between them.

Red could use a woman! For me it doesn't have to be Madeline Pratt. I would love to see him flirting!
Old 10-31-2016, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Not even a little sexual tension???? Lol
Old 10-31-2016, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No not even a little bit. I don't event want to think about Red with Samar or Liz.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow I have been missing out on this conversation. Lol. Red and Samar? I haven't seen it either. I will have to go back to those scenes.

Yes Reddy bear(LOL) needs someone to flirt and have some fun with.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Miranda alert--------

So leaning on the lizzington side of things, I wonder how Liz would react to see Red with a woman on his arm especially if it looked serious. She has not had to deal with him having his attention on some one else and she was very jealous in S2
Old 11-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, Marilyn I think it's again the two of us here... The Undecided saw the sexual tension and honestly, I saw it and all these comments from Red towards her and the looks spoke volumes for me But I'm glad they fixed it and it's no longer happening... I really was afraid there would be something coming our way.

Nice thought about Liz's reaction on another woman at Red's side... And still, I'm sure that Maddie would cause a reaction, no matter what.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

Lol yes the Undecided see sexual tension and no one else does. We really are in a class by ourselves.

I was glad about the way the show handled it too. Imagine that, two people can have an attraction and NOT throw all the papers off a desk so they can have sex!! Seriously the way TBL did that was so different from other shows. There was a slight undercurrent there, but neither acted on it. And I never got the impression that it would go further than just a thought.

Even Samar and Ressler, I liked the fact that the show had realistic repercussions to that encounter.

Don't get me wrong I kind of like Samar and Aram together. I just have problems with shows that have everyone sleep with everyone and then they start all over again and they act like no one ever gets mad or angry about it that's just not realistic

Ok I guess I am totally off the subject now!