Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
It's somehow the same with me... I never really know what's going on with him.
Frankly I don't care about Tom all that much. Never have, not since I started watching the show. Even when we thought he was nothing more than a mild mannered school teacher (Which I never bought, the man was a little too shady to me really.)

Red, last night...... O_O He was killer!! I loved all his scenes! That was about all I liked in the episode.

This whole baby drama is really putting me off.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Red was amazing again as always! His scenes with Josephine were so sweet. He must (have) loved her so much.
He must really have loved her He was so great and I loved these two together. I wish we would have seen more.

x

Quote:
Frankly I don't care about Tom all that much. Never have, not since I started watching the show. Even when we thought he was nothing more than a mild mannered school teacher (Which I never bought, the man was a little too shady to me really.)
I've been all the same, Tari Tom never really convinced me of anything but of being a great spy, an amazing bad guy.

The Red moments were my favs as well, as well almost the same I liked about this episode...

And there's an interview of James...

James Spader: ‘I prefer to have nothing to do with the actual business of being an actor’ | Television & radio | The Guardian
Old 02-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I've been all the same, Tari Tom never really convinced me of anything but of being a great spy, an amazing bad guy.
He's just too shady for me to even like.....

Quote:
The Red moments were my favs as well, as well almost the same I liked about this episode...

Red made this episode bearable to watch.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the interview Kris. I am going to read it tomorrow.

Aw those gifs of him holding her hand are lovely!
Old 02-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He's just too shady for me to even like.....
For me he is always fake... I think he's so used to pretend to be another person, to have a different identity that he never stops. I think there always is some kind of facade there and I don't like that. He hasn't learned to be anything different.

Miranda, did you get the chance to read the interview?

And look at that... I'm not the only person noticing it. My poor little baby...

x
Old 02-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sleepy Red.

Yes I read the interview Kris. I didn't think it was very interesting. I have read better interview with him but what did strike me as odd was this;

Quote:
Unless I’m showing up on the set and acting I prefer to have nothing to do with the actual business of being an actor.
It's sound weird coming from a great actor like him doesn't it?
Old 02-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, Miranda, it definitely sounds weird... But it's nothing surprising for me because I already knew that this was how he is acting and that's his opinion. I somehow love him for that because lets be honest, I wouldn't like the other stuff involving being an actor either. He's such a talented person and so intelligent, I can see him being uncomfortable with all the red carpets and fan encounters. It's for sure not easy. Don't forget about the paparazzi... It would so suck for me and I'd try to keep away from it as much as possible.

Besides we know how bad that business can be or a person. I'm somehow glad he has some distance.
Old 02-09-2016, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When you put it that way, I give him credit for doing that. I wouldn't like the paparazzi following me around everywhere I go. And like you said the business can be bad for some people. I am glad that James knows better. So in that way it might be good that he is taking somewhat of a distance.
Old 02-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
For me he is always fake... I think he's so used to pretend to be another person, to have a different identity that he never stops. I think there always is some kind of facade there and I don't like that. He hasn't learned to be anything different.
Tom doesn't understand the concept of being REAL. It's always a Con, the next mark.

Love those gifs of REd dozing
Old 02-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 02-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Those are some great Red gifs! Love them!
Old 02-11-2016, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
When you put it that way, I give him credit for doing that. I wouldn't like the paparazzi following me around everywhere I go. And like you said the business can be bad for some people. I am glad that James knows better. So in that way it might be good that he is taking somewhat of a distance.
And I think he found a good balance. He's doing promotion, attending some events, taking pictures with fans. I like that. I'm really okay with how he's handling it.

Aww, the gif-set. I love Red gif-sets so much because there are always soo many facets.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Red is amazing, this last episode... that folder!
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-14-2016, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that folder! OMG! How did he get that and more importantly, what is in it?! I really want to know.

This was my favorite part of the entire episode. It was so hilarious! Glenn's face!

x
Old 02-14-2016, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mel, you know what always surprises me about you? That you love Red AND Tom the same somehow... I think there are not many people out there who do. Most tend to love one of them more than the other or the other not at all.

Aww, the Leslie Jones scene! None of that was my fav parts of the episode but I liked it. I really thought her part was much bigger though...

The Glen stuff was hilarious as well!

x