Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2018, 03:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Ah, now I get it... You really think that was her plan? Why would she have had him figuring it out?
If Tom had not left a trace Red would have to search him on his old contacts. And he wouldn't have found anything. There weren't any connection between Tom and airplane guy.
And no visible connection between Kate and this escape.
Tom spoiled everything.
BTW - it was Red who chose Tom to be a part of Liz's life...
Old 06-21-2018, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed. Agreed and agreed.

It was Kaplan's plan but Tom took Agnes and changed the plan.
Old 06-21-2018, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsuzd (View Post)
If Tom had not left a trace Red would have to search him on his old contacts. And he wouldn't have found anything. There weren't any connection between Tom and airplane guy.
And no visible connection between Kate and this escape.
Tom spoiled everything.
Ahh. I had forgotten about the cell phone. Now my theory is messed up. I've been thinking this whole time that Kaplan intended him to figure it out. She was so calm when he confronted her, like she expected it.
Old 06-22-2018, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really can't imagine that it wouldn't have come out at some point because that airplane guy was working with Red and he liked to talk and at some point I bet it would have come up.

Quote:
No, he chose him to watch her from a distance...

Tom changed the plan? Really? Man, I so badly need a re-watch.
Old 06-24-2018, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Red chose him to watch her from a distance. Tom betrayed Red by getting to know Liz, marrying her and working for Berlin.

See Kris, that's kind of why I thought Kaplan figured Red would eventually find out because she used his resources. And Red would eventually talk to the man.

Seems like she should have used someone else that Red did not know.
Old 06-24-2018, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, she didn't want that... I really believe she very well intended for Liz and Tom and Agnes to disappear forever. She still cared for Liz back then, she wanted her safe.

We just don't know how their communication works. Maybe there is a deal that not one of the flights is ever mentioned between these two again.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

I agree that she wanted her plan to work.

What did she say to Dembe in S4? That she was trying to help? Then she says Red has to know that? And Dembe says I'm not on your side Kate.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes she said something along those lines Marilyn. I was happy that Dembe let her know that he wasn't on her side and that what she did wasn't the way to do it.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

She certainly wasn't helping Red no matter what she thought.
Old 07-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope she wasn't. She stopped helping him long before that.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, yes, that was what she said in the first episode of the season... She wanted Dembe to know that she just wanted to help, that she didn't want to hurt anybody, that she thought this the right thing to do but Dembe told her with his answer that he didn't think so. That it was a betrayal and he wouldn't join it or back her up there.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:46 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Marilyn, yes, that was what she said in the first episode of the season... She wanted Dembe to know that she just wanted to help, that she didn't want to hurt anybody, that she thought this the right thing to do but Dembe told her with his answer that he didn't think so. That it was a betrayal and he wouldn't join it or back her up there.
I think Dembe just told he is on Red's side doesn't matter is Red wrong or right.
Because we know Dembe didn't agree the way Red behave with Liz. He many times told Red to tell her the truth. He disliked Red'd come into Liz's life by lie and manipulation. He didn't tell Kate she's wrong. At many points Dembe agree wih Kate but he's still on Red's side.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

It‘s a difference with not agreeing with the way Red handled Liz and thinking her faked death okay. I doubt he would have ever agreed with that. And he very well meant that he thought what she did wrong was wrong.

Tell me one situation after Kate‘s betrayal that Dembe agreed with her...
Old 07-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with Kris. Dembe definitly said he didn't agree with what Kate did. And yes he doesn't always agree with the way how Red handles things and sometimes he tells him that but Dembe would never betray Red like Kate did.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

And still I would love to get a flashback with her... I miss Kaplan, the old one, the good one.