Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

She believed in what Red was doing just like Dom.

And I do think Liz would have sided with Kaplan if she knew about the bones.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah honestly I think Liz would have done that too Marilyn.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

I don't understand either of them.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
That is my biggest question as well. Why did Kaplan go along with it for 30 years. Why didn't she say something sooner? And I am afraid we never get an answer to that.

And I don't know if she would have sided with Kaplan. Maybe she would have..
Mt theory:
Katarina isnt Liz's mother-Naomi Highland is. I think Katarina was a decoy. Not sure why but the writers will have a creative twist on it. Kaplan is Liz's grandmother but Katarina doesnt know it or does know it. Kaplan went along with the fake Red at request of the real Reddington. I think Kaplan saved the real Reddington without Katarina or others knowing it. Obviously he has had cosmetic surgery to look like someone else. Kaplan went along with it to keep the real Reddington alive. By remaining close to the fake Reddington Kaplan could know what the fake Reddington was doing. If Katarina was a decoy & is the fake Reddington, Kaplan wanted to keep the real Reddington & Liz safe hence she went along with the charade. The show has been centered around Reddington mainly hence he will still be alive but not known to the fake Reddington until later.

Do you think the real reason the fake Reddington was livid at Kaplan was he/she found out the real Reddington is still alive?
There is a lot of room for good storylines. Let's hope the writers are wise enough to not ruin the good storylines with lies & retarded idiocy like they do a lot.

Kaplan went along with the fake Reddington to keep Elizabeth safe & probably keep the real Reddington alive & safe.

I also think Ressler is the red head, Katarina's son. In episode The Stewmaker although Ressler was improvising when he & Red were talking to the drug dealer he said: I changed his prints etc etc etc. Why would the real Reddington need his prints changed to get into the FBI when they had his real prints already on file from his days in the Navy? I think Ressler is Katarina's son & knows the fake Reddington is a fake & has from the start.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Do you think Red would have believed Lizs fake death if Kaplan had not been involved. What if it was just tom Nik and Liz.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kaplan definitely believed Red, like Dom did. But there must be a reason why they did or still do, right?

They were/are smart and I don't see any reason why Dom should trust Red and let him operate like this still shall there not be a good reason for it.

Marilyn, I think that Red would have believed Liz dead shall Kaplan not have been involved. But he would have wondered why Tom left out of the blue and he would have searched for Agnes as long as he was alive.
Old 06-14-2018, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Do you think Red would have believed Lizs fake death if Kaplan had not been involved. What if it was just tom Nik and Liz.
I don't know if he would have believed it. Kaplan kew exactly what she was doing and I don't know if Tom and Nik would have been able to pull this off alone.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Miranda that's a good point about Kaplan. Tom and Nik would have messed up. Heck even Kaplan messed up.
Old 06-16-2018, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, she did... And Tom leaving like this with Agnes. Red would have found him, no matter what. He would never have let him go.
Old 06-17-2018, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

She used his person too. She knew it would lead Red to her. I think she believed she could keep Red away from Liz.

And Red proved he was the only one who could keep her safe.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she really thought she could keep Liz away from Red as well but she had to know he has going to never stop looking for her and that he would find her at some point.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

You thought that Kaplan used Tom? That she knew Red would find her through him? Or how did you mean it, Marilyn?

But he believed her dead... I think the only thing that could have made him suspicious would have been Tom and Agnes disappear.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

I was talking about Reds airplane guy. She used him to get the plane knowing Red would be able to find the truth. Or at least that's how I took it. If she didn't want a Red to learn she was behind Toms disappearance she should have got a plane from someone else.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:15 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I was talking about Reds airplane guy. She used him to get the plane knowing Red would be able to find the truth. Or at least that's how I took it. If she didn't want a Red to learn she was behind Toms disappearance she should have got a plane from someone else.
It was not Kate's plan or fault.
Tom with Agnes were tracked because he didn't turn his mobile off. It was his fault. So stupid - at first I suspected he did this intentionally. And only by Tom's mistake Red could find the airplane guy etc.
But Tom behave like an idiot and in the situation with the suitcase - he just have to bring it to Liz!!! I like he's dead.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, now I get it... You really think that was her plan? Why would she have had him figuring it out?

Actually, the whole disappearing was Kaplan's plan.

We totally agree about Tom here.