Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2018, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if Kaplan met Dom during her time with Katarina. I can't make this make sense.
Old 02-14-2018, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I bet as well that we are all wrong... It's depressing because WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE? We have come up with the most crazy ideas so far and I bet nothing fits.

I still don't believe that he put Liz into her arms We saw that it wasn't like that...
Old 02-14-2018, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

But it was Kaplan who said that. To Red. Why say that if it wasn't true and they both knew it.
Old 02-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, she might have said that but still it didn't happen in her flashback and the producers said these flashbacks were true... So yeah, I don't believe what she told him anymore.
Old 02-16-2018, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I know what you mean about what the writers said. But did they simply forget what she said? I can't forget it. Or Unhear it.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's so frustrating that we don't know what is real and what is not!
Old 02-18-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's the writers and producers of TBL... Of course they forgot It's not the first time. It's frustrating as well.

I'm still so much more confused now with the show.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Like the mistake with the painting. It's very frustrating.

They write the Kaplan flashback like her memories are wrong but they tell us they are correct. But they don't fit at all with previous statements like the one we're talking about.

I can deal with learning I misjudged a scene. But something I actually heard Kaplan say to Red and according to her memories it can't be true. That's irritating.

Unless there are two Reds, the real Red and a fake Red who is really Katarina. And Kaplan was talking to fake Katarina Red.

Ok. I'm just kidding.
Old 02-20-2018, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still don't see anything in the imposter theory and that our Red is fake and I don't think that I will ever see anything in that.
Old 02-20-2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

It would have been such a great explanation for it all or some of it being wrong since she had a head injury and since she was taking meds... But no, they said it all happened that way. And I still don't feel as if I'd know any more about the night of the fire.

Marilyn Great... But see, there is a way it might make sense
Old 02-20-2018, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

And now that Cindy has been posting her thoughts about the Red being Katarina theory ... I can see points in it.

But to be left wondering if the writers just made a mistake is beyond frustrating
Old 02-21-2018, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me not... I simply don't think that possible at all. I wouldn't like that, really.

It is beyond frustrating. I recall the mystery about the painting being solved by them because they answered that questions. But this one I wish somebody would ask them and we'd get an answer if it's a mistake again as well.
Old 02-21-2018, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't like it either. I think it would ruin the story line.

I know they have blacklisters who can do anything but to take a petite woman and make her look like Red, no way. It's not realistic. But like I said I can see how some clues could point to it.

But, I know Bruce Jenner had a sex change to become Caitlyn Jenner. But to me I can still see the same person just more feminine if that makes sense.

So if Katarina were a man, I think we would still see traces of her. I wouldn't believe it if a blacklister could change her that much.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's what I think as well... Red never even seems womanlike. Even if he might be good or fantastic in what he is doing, I don't think it possible. That's the theory where you lose me.

But back to Kaplan I would say... If Red was Katarina, why would he have had to come to her and hire her as Red? That would mean she never knew that Red was Katarina... I really doubt that.
Old 02-25-2018, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Red was never woman like no so I totally do not see him being Katarina. I don't even know how people come up with that.

And also what Kris says about Kaplan not knowing that. That wouldn't be possible so it didn't happen.