Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2017, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I agree Sam. I still haven't changed my mind on Red killing Kaplan even though Kris is making excellent points.
I swear, I didn't change my mind about the death of Mr. Kaplan. But I just think that he is starting to doubt himself now. Maybe he started to doubt himself a long time ago about other things. About the surrender, about how he handled Lizzie and so on... I think he is questioning his actions.

I will definitely never side with Kate here. EVER! It was wrong what she did and I think he didn't have another choice than to kill her. But with him doing that he lost a big part of himself.

Wow, Marilyn, I love your thoughts... Then we really would get the enemy element...
Old 01-14-2017, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

I love my idea too because you know my Reddybear is never wrong. And I don't want anyone thinking he should not have killed Kaplan

Okay Kris I am totally understanding what you are saying. Red is covered in guilt right now. He can't think and he is doubting all his decisions because they led to him killing Kaplan and Liz betrayal.

Perhaps in the beginning Kaplan talked against turning himself into the FBI. I don't know. But Red is doubting everything he has done and he doesn't know what is right anymore.
Old 01-14-2017, 10:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Is it possible Red feels such guilt about Kate because he feels it was the wrong thing for him to do? The talk of Kate gives me hope that she will be back. In what capacity I have no idea. But it's there.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

I honestly don't know. I think maybe if the danger were just to himself, he might have led her live. But the danger she caused was to Liz and Red couldn't let that go and I think matlybr he believed he could no longer entrust Lizs safety to her.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, that's it exactly. I really think that betrayal wise he was right in doing it... But I really think he is doubting and he's blaming himself with guilt over it since he isn't so sure about it anymore.

You know, I would never think different about Mr. Kaplan and the consequences she had to face because even after the truth came out she was going on and on about how wrong Red is and how right she was about all this. That's what makes me think she deserved it, you know.

Although Liz would have never wanted him to kill Mr. Kaplan for it... And I think that's another reason why he is doubting himself. Dembe as well thought it was a mistake and is beating himself up about it, too...
Old 01-14-2017, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Yes he's doubting himself because of the hurt he has caused Dembe and probably Liz.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Yes he's doubting himself because of the hurt he has caused Dembe and probably Liz.
Exactly I think it's not so much about Mr. Kaplan, it's more about all the others having doubts and think his actions were wrong.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

And I'm sure that he really loved Kaplan as well. They were together a long time. I imagine he is grieving the loss of her.
Old 01-14-2017, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah he definitely is questioning his actions on the whole situation, mainly because everyone one around him bought think his actions are wrong.
Old 01-14-2017, 04:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
And I'm sure that he really loved Kaplan as well. They were together a long time. I imagine he is grieving the loss of her.
This is probably it. He had her loyalty and she had his back for so long. And I think her friendship. They had a great working relationship. She could give her opinion and he would at least listen. That is not something easy to find. He may not find that again.
Old 01-14-2017, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeySoos (View Post)
This is probably it. He had her loyalty and she had his back for so long. And I think her friendship. They had a great working relationship. She could give her opinion and he would at least listen. That is not something easy to find. He may not find that again.
Yeah it definitely will be hard to replace.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

And to have it and trust someone and be betrayed... It would be hard to trust again. That may be why he got the new cleaners the way he did, to remind himself not to trust.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It is always hard to trust again.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, great point about him and the way he got his cleaners... He let them know point blank that he killed their former boss. They know who he is as well... I think with all that knowledge they know better than to double cross him and he'll never built any emotional relationship with them. He never will with anybody anymore from now on I fear.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah that's true.