Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2016, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

I think she will stay hidden too. At least that's how the ending seemed to me. If she comes back I think she will be trying to get even with Red.
Old 12-09-2016, 02:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

I wouldn't pick up a stranger either. And I wouldn't hitch hike.

I wonder if they don't address Mr Kaplan in the premiere should we, forgive me, let it go?
Old 12-09-2016, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I think she will stay hidden too. At least that's how the ending seemed to me. If she comes back I think she will be trying to get even with Red.
Yeah that's the way I feel.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeySoos (View Post)
I wouldn't pick up a stranger either. And I wouldn't hitch hike. I wonder if they don't address Mr Kaplan in the premiere should we, forgive me, let it go?
It's just a trick. As soon as we let it go, she will be back with a vengeance.
Old 12-09-2016, 12:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

They are tricky bastards those writers. Tease, tease, tease. And it all works, works, works. Every time.
Old 12-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what they do best Susan, tease us. I think as soon as we give up on Kaplan, she will come back.I am just not sure if she will try to get even with Red..
Old 12-09-2016, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeySoos (View Post)
They are tricky bastards those writers. Tease, tease, tease. And it all works, works, works. Every time.
Yeah it does lol.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't think she had a phone either and I doubt mountain man has one either so you are probably right that it is the mountain man. I just don't get why she would leave him at first and get in his car afterwards.
Maybe she left him because she wanted to protect him. She not only has Red as an enemy, she has other enemies as well and it could maybe just be a matter of time until somebody finds out about her...
And when he came after her, made his own decision to keep her in his life, she might have agreed by getting in his car.

But Susana is right... If he has a car at all Not sure about that myself. But he needs something to eat every now and then, right? He can't just hunt stuff and don't have vegetables and stuff.

Quote:
I think all people in a woody area do the same... Maybe because I'm not American but for me it's OK. In places without cities it's a usual thing if driver stopped and picked up someone. Next car 'll be in many hours... or days... Nobody leaves a human been in such situation.
That's true... I didn't even consider that But I can see that happening and that would explain why she got into the car so easily...

I don't see Mr. Kaplan coming back and trying to get on good terms with Red... NEVER! She knows him better than anyone and she knows that she doesn't have to return.
Old 12-11-2016, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah she clearly knows that her and Red are done.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Maybe she left him because she wanted to protect him. She not only has Red as an enemy, she has other enemies as well and it could maybe just be a matter of time until somebody finds out about her...
And when he came after her, made his own decision to keep her in his life, she might have agreed by getting in his car.
That would be the only reason I could think of as well. That she wants to protect him.

Quote:
But Susana is right... If he has a car at all Not sure about that myself. But he needs something to eat every now and then, right? He can't just hunt stuff and don't have vegetables and stuff.
Maybe he has a garden where he grows his own vegetables? I don't see him going to the grocery store tbh.

Quote:
I don't see Mr. Kaplan coming back and trying to get on good terms with Red... NEVER! She knows him better than anyone and she knows that she doesn't have to return.
Me either. She knows better than that. She knows that she and Red are done because of what she did.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:16 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Maybe she left him because she wanted to protect him.
Or she just don't want to spend the rest of her life in a cabin in the woods without electricity, santation, TV, good clothes ..
Just a good man and a good dog.
I'm wondering why she left him so suddenly - why she didn't ask about her shoes, why didn't wash her blouse?!
It looks like she made another spontaneous decision. Like she was afraid if she didn't leave at once she'll want to stay forever.

Quote:
After 3-d season we know she can make any spontaneous unexpected actions.
If she'd want just to survive she could try to escape from Red. I think he was hoping she do. But she stay with him and kept trying to convince. Not to forgive her. Just understand she was right.
And I'm afraid she can go back to protect Liz and Agnes. From Red and all these secrets about Liz's past.
Old 12-11-2016, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

She won't go back, I'm sure of that... If so, she'll die. And she's a lot smarter than that. She even said it herself. She knows and she won't do it. I think she's gone for good.

And yeah, I think she was afraid she'd want to stay forever and maybe him picking her up was what made the decision for her. The only thing needed to convince her that she is going to stay with him. I can really see her living like that. She's such a normal, down to earth person.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

I actually can see her living like that too. Red thought she would love it there.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can see her living like that as well.
Old 12-12-2016, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

You know , nszud, I didn't think of that. Why didn't she wash her blouse or get her shoes? That would make a heck of s walk. Well if she didn't have that, she couldn't have had a phone. Maybe she still wasn't thinking clearly. She was just at a point where she was able to get up.