Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2017, 06:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yep. How could I forget Glen. Thanks.
Old 02-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah cause they were in the wrong apartment at first.

So if Mr. Kaplan is going to return.. do you guys think we will see her before or after the hiatus?
Old 02-22-2017, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

I think after.

Glen is so funny and red was so irritated with him. I want to watch that again. The traitor better not be Glen.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hope it's not Glen. I love the character. He has so much fun pulling Red's chain I wouldn't want Red to have to kill Glen.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

i wouldn't mind to see Kaplan maybe at the end of episode, when Red will see her.
Glen and Red they are so funny together, i think Glen is annoying Red by purpose
Old 02-24-2017, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glenn and Red bring out the best in each other.

But back to Kaplan. So we didn't see her in the winter finale. I have a feeling she will be back after the hiatus.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

I thought Red was hallucinating when he saw Glan and Baz in his room

Was Dembe driving the truck that picked up Kaplan? Are they working together? Is Dembe being framed? If so, will he find Kaplan as he retraces his steps? I need answers.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Did Kaplan have access to Red's accounts? Maybe she didn't. Red said twelve people had access. It appeared that none of the twelve betrayed Red.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
eah Kris she meant good with her first betrayal so would she really have gone so far as to betray him now? Plus it could put Liz the n danger if Red weren't there unless she thinks she could protect her.

I don't know I guess Kaplan could be mad enough to do it.
Exactly that... I think over time she could get really mad. Do you recall how sure she was about her actions, how she refused to even admit for a tiny little bit that she was wrong? I think she would be capable of all of that.

Since the show comes back with a two hour episode in April, I think we might get a clue of how it could be but the search for Red and the task force will continue until the end of the season

Quote:
I definitly do see the difference but that doesn't mean that it justifies what Kaplan did.
It wasn't meant as any justification, it was just me trying to see it objective.

The thought about Dembe being the one who drove the truck popped into my mind for a short time as well but still I don't believe it. Dembe didn't know she was alive... I'm convinced of that. IT IS NOT DEMBE! He's just trying to find answers.

Susana, you need to consider that Red shot and therewith 'killed' Kaplan. When he was talking to the task force, Mr. Kaplan was dead. Why mention her when he himself shot her? She for sure had access!
Old 02-24-2017, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

That's true Kris. Red believes she's dead He wouldn't count her.

I am now convinced it's Kaplan and she set Dembe up and I need Dembe to shoot her this time and kill her.
Old 02-25-2017, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I'm sure as well that it's Mr Kaplan, too... And if not, I'll come back here laughing and laughing and laughing on how stupid I am
Old 02-26-2017, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It has to be Kaplan. Who else can it be? There is nobody that has to gain as much as she does with bringing Red down. I hate her for bringing Dembe down as well and trying to pin everything on him! He has always been loyal to her. Hell, he even went against Red and defended her and now she does this?!
Old 02-26-2017, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly my thought... Who else could it be? If it is not Kaplan, it's somebody we don't know yet or haven't been introduced yet I bet.

I'm wondering though if it is her, what would be the reason for her doing that? Is it really out of revenge. Because of Red did to her and to Little Nikos for example? What else happened in there past that she'd do it?
Old 02-27-2017, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

Revenge is a powerful motivator. Maybe she is mad about little Nikos. Maybe that is who picked her up in the woods. Maybe she truly thinks Red can't protect Liz. As red said criminals betray each other. It's an interesting turn because I believed her when she said she was going to leave Red alone.

For a while there I thought she was working with Kirk... Maybe she really was. Some of her actions were suspect like giving away their location in Mato episode.

I still don't see Red killing Kaplan causing Dembd to do this. I know Dembe is a gentle soul but he is in the business and he would know why Red had to kill her. He may not have liked it, even been sad and grieving, but he would know and understand why.
Old 02-27-2017, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It wouldn't make sense if it is somebody that we have never seen is it?

For a moment I thought she could be working with Kirk as well. Now I am not so sure about it anymore but I do think that she is working with someone cause I don't see her pulling all these strings on her own.

Revenge is a really good reason for doing something like that.