Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2017, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah agreed.
Old 01-26-2017, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, I agree on the part that you think Dembe should agree with why Red did it but I doubt he does... His actions say something else. And sometimes actions speak louder than words, you know.

A real friend is a person that can tell you his opinion, no matter what it is. And as far as Dembe respects Red and his opinion, Red should do the same. You don't need to agree with everything just to be close.
Old 01-26-2017, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I don't expect them to agree on everything but on the killing of Kaplan, I thought Dembe would agree because he has enough experience in the business to know that had to be done.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Marilyn, I agree on the part that you think Dembe should agree with why Red did it but I doubt he does... His actions say something else. And sometimes actions speak louder than words, you know.

A real friend is a person that can tell you his opinion, no matter what it is. And as far as Dembe respects Red and his opinion, Red should do the same. You don't need to agree with everything just to be close.
Real friends definitely shouldn't be afraid to voice their own opinion.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Real friends definitely shouldn't be afraid to voice their own opinion.
Totally agree with this.

I still wonder if Kaplan is going to be back..
Old 01-28-2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

But Dembe still is human. And he actually isn't Red... I can see where he comes from and nevertheless I think that Red shouldn't feel guilty about it. Maybe it's just the way he did it Letting her lie there, deep in the woods to be eaten by the animals living there.

I'm almost sure now that she'll be back. It's just a matter of time we'll see her again.
Old 01-28-2017, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Eaten by animals. Well that's a pleasant thought!
Old 01-29-2017, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hadn't thought about that either that she could have been eaten alive by animals. It's not funny but I had to laugh when I read that.

Red and Dembe are both human. They don't always have to agree with each other but they should always have each others back.
Old 01-29-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes... There are a lot of wild animals... I'm sure some would like to taste her I had to laugh at the thought as well although it's everything but funny.

Exactly, Miranda. And Dembe had Reds because he totally agree about her overstepping and betraying Red and that she was wrong...
Old 01-29-2017, 03:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

I am hopping that she will be back, it was nice of Red to take care of her sister .
Old 01-30-2017, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes he does Kris and Red has Dembe's back.

So do you guys think it would be possible that we get to see Kaplan's sister? Or do you think she will only be mentioned like she was now?
Old 01-30-2017, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch123 (View Post)
I am hopping that she will be back, it was nice of Red to take care of her sister .
How do you think it would work out? Her being back? Do you think that Red this time would spare her life?

I somehow doubt that we'll ever get to know Kaplan's sister... I don't know why. Because it doesn't feel important to me but shall it all be connected to Katharina, it's possible nevertheless.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think they only mention Kate's sister as a redemption for Red, that he done something good, after killing Kate.
I am still thinking that he didn't really wanted to kill her, that killing her is eating him alive. I think he will be happy to see her, and he will spare her, you know: what doesn't kill you, make you stronger .
Old 01-31-2017, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree with you, Aga. That's my feeling as well about Mr. Kaplan's sister... But about the other one, I don't agree. I still think he really wanted to kill her and it was actually just the sun. Re-watch the scene and you'll see that the sun was blinding him to some degree.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Kris it could be that that he stayed in the sun by purpose, if he was blind by it, he could move but he didn't do it, or he could shoot her again to be sure that she is dead :d.