Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nina it is then Welcome!
And don't worry about your English at all. Everything is fine with it

I definitely disagree with you here, Nina. But that's totally fine. For me it was a massive betrayal from Mr. Kaplan towards Red. She was his most trusted person and she simply went behind his back. She never tried to talk to him, she changed her mind about his way with Liz from one minute to the other and made him suffer one of the most terrible losses in his life, just to find out afterwards that everything went sideways and Liz and Agnes and Tom almost got killed.
There is no forgiveness for her from him. I never expected it and it never will be there. I can't see it and I don't want to see it.

Besides, I would never go to blame Red for everything because we don't even know what happened back these days... When we finally really know, that's the time where I'll judge if it was all his fault or not. But at some point Mr. Kaplan agreed with him, she herself said that and there must have been a reason for that.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Can I please be added?
Old 11-12-2016, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome stlavin95, I added you.

I wonder who she got in a car with. Could it be Dembe? Or maybe somebody from her past?

And do you really think she didn't tell the guy who Red was to protect him? Or did she lie about that?
Old 11-12-2016, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the add!
Old 11-12-2016, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

I thought she got in the car with a stranger. How would she have contacted someone, with no phone etc.?

I thought she was protecting the guy and protecting Red as well because she never revealed Red's identity.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure that the person in the car is a stranger. It would never be Dembe because how would he know she's still alive. She knows that Dembe's alliance is with Red, Dembe even told her so... and she knows very well that she will be dead for good this time, shall she try to reach out to Red again. So no, I think it's a stranger.

Yes, she was protecting both of them And herself as well...
Old 11-12-2016, 11:04 AM
New Fan

SPOILERS - here's my prediction for Kate

Kate confesses that she earned the bullet in the head, to her mountain man. Now, she's on the mend, and on her way back. Does she have what's needed to stay off the grid, away from Red, to stay alive, or....

Red regrets shooting her, doesn't he ? What better outcome could there be than a reconciliation. Kate finds a way to get word to Red that she is alive, and wants to talk....

Red welcomes her back, and bygones are bygones ...

Or, am I crazy ?
Old 11-12-2016, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey there Welcome to the board. I moved your post because it really belongs in this thread I hope that's okay with you?

And no, you're not crazy. It's a possibility, really. Although I don't think it's possible because for Red she is dead and she very well summed it up. Should she go back, she'd be dead for good for sure...
Besides, I don't want her to be back, not on Red's side. What she did was an unforgivable betrayal. Some things can't be forgiven... At least not for Red.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She definitely had the best intentions but what she still did was unforgiveable.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

I was wrong she did say Raymond when she woke up from her dream. Also rewatching it, it looked like she knew the person picking her up. I now think the mountain man went to get her and bring her back because he missed her. Watch that again and see what you think.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I thought when I was first watched it
Old 11-13-2016, 04:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunterr44 (View Post)
Kate confesses that she earned the bullet in the head, to her mountain man. Now, she's on the mend, and on her way back. Does she have what's needed to stay off the grid, away from Red, to stay alive, or....

Red regrets shooting her, doesn't he ? What better outcome could there be than a reconciliation. Kate finds a way to get word to Red that she is alive, and wants to talk....

Red welcomes her back, and bygones are bygones ...

Or, am I crazy ?

No you are not crazy. I hope for that too but am not holding my breath. Though I believe Red is capable of forgiveness and this last round maybe he has done a lot of reevaluating of his choices. That talk with Cooper was a bit of that for me.

Yes Marilyn she did say Raymond when she woke up. I am thinking a stranger picked her up. I think she left to protect him too. She looked to me like she knew where she wanted to go and what she wanted to do.
Old 11-13-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome saunterr44 I love how you call him the mountain man!

you're welcome Sam.

But it really seemed as though the car was there to pick somebody up. If it would have randomly driven there wouldn't it have gone a little different? Like maybe the car kept driving when they saw Mr. Kaplan walking there, changing their minds and going back to get in the end? Right now the car came, stopped and Mr. Kaplan got into to easily if you ask me.. Okay so it's probably not Dembe but it could have been the mountain man.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

I like the mountain man description too.

Yes Miranda that's what I thought. The car came and didn't even hesitate, just pulled over. Kaplan wasn't hitchhiking or signalling any kind of way. And she turns and kind of smiles and just gets in. I think she will stay with the mountain man. LOL. I wonder if we will ever know for sure.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:50 PM
New Fan

I'm so HAPPY!
Mr.Kaplan is free! This man didn't hurt her. She didn't hurt him.
The strange creepy man is just a Good Samaritan!
She looked surprised - it was so nice. And I like her hair in this episode.
And the line about crackers...

Seems poor dog is so upset. He just jumped to the bed trying to find - where is this nice lady I liked to lick?!
I think the man who pick up her is just a stranger...
Seems I see a straw in the truck?