Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2016, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, exactly That's the problem for me... It's lacking purpose.
Old 11-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

And I really don't know how her story will fit in next week.
Old 11-05-2016, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have feeling we won't see her in next week's episode either cause it's going to be so focused on Red and Kirk so I think we are going to see her after the fall finale and maybe they will drag it out until the finale which I hope they won't do cause that would be too long imo.

Red bought that piece of land for himself didn't he? At least that is what I thought.

I still don't think Kaplan is going to commit suicide for some reason..
Old 11-05-2016, 05:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't want them to drag it out either. I don't think they need that much time to tell that story. But wrapping it up next week isn't enough. But I am pulled in so it better be good.

And why has no one asked about Kaplan? They asked early on but not lately. Is it because they haven't had to dispose of a body? She was everywhere when trying to find Liz and Agnes. Now no one is curious?
Old 11-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

I am hopping that they won't drag her story, and how her story will fit in everything. I think because they are focusing on Kirk, nobody is asking about Kaplan.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
And I really don't know how her story will fit in next week.
That's it exactly!

Miranda, Mr. Kaplan is mentioned in the episode description for next week's episode... So I guess she'll be in it.

Glad to hear that we all kind of agree about her storyline. We don't want to see it being dragged on, at least if it's not connected to the main arc.
Old 11-06-2016, 12:36 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Glad to hear that we all kind of agree about her storyline. We don't want to see it being dragged on, at least if it's not connected to the main arc.
I don't want she'll disappear. Better they'll drag her story whole season.
I'm her big fan.
Since I first saw her heels The Blacklist is for me a show about Mr.Kaplan.
It's a wonderful character and Susan Blommaert is a great actress.
I didn't see many episodes without her. And definitely I won't see TB without her.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to and to the board nsuzd I'm Miranda. It's really nice to have you here and hear that you are such a big fan of Mr. Kaplan.

I think if they wrap it up next week it might go to fast so maybe 1 or 2 episodes more but that would be it for me too.

I think nobody asked about Kaplan because they were all preoccupied with Kirk and Liz did ask what Red did with Mr. Kaplan, he just didn't answer her and since she was so busy with Kirk and Agnes, I think she might have forgotten about it. Dembe kinda knows what happened to Kaplan and all the rest know about Mr. Kaplan and that she betrayed Red and they all know what Red does with people who betray him so maybe they just assume that Red took care of her?
Old 11-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

You really would want to see it being dragged on? As a single, isolated storyline? Oh no, I don't want that because that's not our show...

I love Susan Blommaert as well, don't get me wrong. But I never wanted such an isolated storyline on our show... And since she so badly betrayed Red, I can only see her returning to the main arc as the enemy. Which wouldn't end well I guess.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:17 PM
New Fan

Thank you all for your welcome. My name is Nina.
English is not my first language - sorry about my mistakes.

I think nobody asked about Kaplan because Red's people mostly don't have some information about all this situation. Red tells them only what they need to know.
FBI's people don't want to know about Mr.Kaplan's fate because they presume what's up and don't want to know it.
Liz.. She so fast forgot about Sam's death. He was her father. And he was a good father. Seems she doesn't care about these things.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
And since she so badly betrayed Red, I can only see her returning to the main arc as the enemy. Which wouldn't end well I guess.
I don't think Mr.Kaplan betrayed Red. She was right. She and Dembe talking to Red about this many times.
She'd try to protect Liz and Agnes. Mato could find them on Tom's mistake.
But I don't think she can be Red's enemy.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Nina. I am a fan of Mr. Kaplan too. I don't want her to come back as an enemy. I am hoping Red will find it in him to forgive her. Like he does with Liz who fights him every step of the way. I am probably asking too much of Red though.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Nope, no forgiveness from Red. She betrayed him to his core. His most trusted advisor and she did this. What if Kirk had jumped with Agnes? And now look what Red has to do trade his life for Liz. And it's all kaplans fault.

I do kind of wish that Red hadn't shot her yet though. I would like to see her reaction to this trade and knowing he is planning to die there.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Nope, no forgiveness from Red. She betrayed him to his core. His most trusted advisor and she did this. What if Kirk had jumped with Agnes? And now look what Red has to do trade his life for Liz. And it's all kaplans fault.
It's not her fault. It's even not Tom's fault.
Everything bad things happened with Liz is Red's fault.
We have only a little pieces of information but remember - Dom (Liz's grandfather) told about they had to back out of her life to keep her safe. But Red couldn't stay away and Liz now is dead...
Red spoiled her life. And everything after he hired Tom is Red's fault.
And every his step making the whole situation even worse.
But he is a selfish egoist and just can't take it. So he try to blame other people for the consequences of his deals.
Old 11-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Nina. No worries about mistakes. I can read and understand everything you wrote perfectly. I do have to say that it is not allowed to double post which means post two messages right after each other.

I don't Red will ever forgive Mr. Kaplan either. Her betrayal was too big and yes Liz has betrayed Red numerous times as well but Red trusted Mr. Kaplan with his life and everything he had and he never in a million years expected that she would have done this.