Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that's what I am talking about. I don't know what will happen between them if he tells her the truth about her mother.

I think Mr. Kaplan knows almost all there is to know about Red.
Old 02-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

We don't even know what the truth is and that's somehow scary... What could have happened to her.

I think Mr. Kaplan knows everything... I somehow think that she and Dembe are the only ones who know exactly what's going on, what happened in the past and even about how Red is feeling. She as well knows about his plans I'm sure.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^I completely agree
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-14-2016, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
We don't even know what the truth is and that's somehow scary... What could have happened to her.
Very scary. I hope nothing bad will ever happen to her. I would be so sad if she died.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Very scary. I hope nothing bad will ever happen to her. I would be so sad if she died.
But I'm really wondering what she had to endure in her life before. I somehow doubt that it'll always have been a happy one... I somehow think that she is damaged as well, damaged as all the characters on the show. And aren't most people in RL as well?
Old 02-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thinks she is definitely damaged. You have to be pretty damaged to do the job she is doing right? And like you said I think everybody is a little damaged.
Old 02-15-2016, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I thinks she is definitely damaged. You have to be pretty damaged to do the job she is doing right? And like you said I think everybody is a little damaged.
And she must somehow have her reasons to do what she does... And I'm wondering what hers is. What did happen that she is now committed that much to Red? She does everything without asking any questions. It's a special bond, like one he shares with Dembe.
Old 02-16-2016, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure she has really good reasons and I really want to know what those reasons are.
Old 02-16-2016, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I am sure she has really good reasons and I really want to know what those reasons are.
Yes, I think so, too. Mr. Kaplan doesn't seem like a person to me that would do something like that without a really good reason. She's such an intelligent woman and if you ask me, she is amazing in reading people.
Old 02-17-2016, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. She is really good at reading people and she is so much smarter than she let's on I think.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I agree. She is really good at reading people and she is so much smarter than she let's on I think.
Okay, why do I get the feeling that her telling Red that he will never be losing Liz has something to do with Katarina still being alive?
Old 02-19-2016, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Okay, why do I get the feeling that her telling Red that he will never be losing Liz has something to do with Katarina still being alive?
That's cause it probably does. I think little by little the pieces will fall together.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's cause it probably does. I think little by little the pieces will fall together.
Yes, same here... So it's not just me making this connection? And I really trust in Mr. Kaplan and her opinion on it although the promo looks a lot different.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, same here... So it's not just me making this connection? And I really trust in Mr. Kaplan and her opinion on it although the promo looks a lot different.
No it's not just you. I trust Mr. Kaplan completely too and she is one of the only ones that can talk some sense into Red if needed.
Old 02-20-2016, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No it's not just you. I trust Mr. Kaplan completely too and she is one of the only ones that can talk some sense into Red if needed.
I trust her completely as well. And no matter her behavior towards Liz (I'm sure Mr. Kaplan sometimes would love to hit some sense into her) he would do anything to protect Liz, too.

Besides, yes, she is able to talk differently to Red