Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2016, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

Yes, I believe that, too... And this makes it even more sad. Do you think she regrets it now?
I think now that she knows that Kirk found Liz and Agnes, she does regret it but if Kirk wouldn' have found them, I don't think she would have regretted it.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder if she thinks red is about to kill her. I love that scene at the end when he says what am I going to do with you. Kate looks a little afraid but not really maybe more resigned
Old 06-04-2016, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I wonder if she thinks red is about to kill her. I love that scene at the end when he says what am I going to do with you. Kate looks a little afraid but not really maybe more resigned
I somehow assume that she is curtain of him killing her because she knows him and she knows exactly that he has done it to every single person that has betrayed him before...

Quote:
I think now that she knows that Kirk found Liz and Agnes, she does regret it but if Kirk wouldn' have found them, I don't think she would have regretted it.
Same here... Do you think she would have been able to live with that knowledge her whole life hadn't Kirk gotten his hands on Liz?
Old 06-04-2016, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

For me her whole attitude toward him seemed different from the minute she made the decision. I thought they were so close and yet she seemed so uncaring for him and his suffering. I think she would have been able to keep that secrete and continue to be around him
Old 06-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
i love this scene to, i think she looks like she is ready to die.
Old 06-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch123 (View Post)
i love this scene to, i think she looks like she is ready to die.
I think she expects him to kill her. She has always known that Red does to people that are not loyal to him and I think she kept it in the back of her mind that if Red would find out that he would kill her. (Which I still think he won't but yeah. )
Old 06-07-2016, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
For me her whole attitude toward him seemed different from the minute she made the decision. I thought they were so close and yet she seemed so uncaring for him and his suffering. I think she would have been able to keep that secrete and continue to be around him
Yeah, I know exactly where you come from It's been the same for me... Sadly we didn't see her around him while he was grieving. I would have loved to see that.

I'm really wondering if she thought it possible that Red would find out about it so soon... I doubt it because she had the best teacher. She knew exactly how to make people disappear and still she screwed it up so badly. I'm sure she didn't expect it to go wrong so soon.
Old 06-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

I agree she thought he would never find out. She thought her plan perfect.

So kris you think Red was her teacher?
Old 06-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she didn't think Red would find out either or at least not this soon.

She is the best in what she does.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Marilyn... I somehow always assumed that Red was kind of her teacher... But maybe I'm wrong. I never really THOUGHT about it, I just assumed that's the case. But considering her age and everything she's doing, maybe it was the other way around
Old 06-10-2016, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

Now I'm curious. I never pictured him teaching her. I would love to know how they met.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never pictured him teaching her either. I still think she is older than him.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

She for sure is older than him How do you think these two might have come to cross paths then? Do you think he simply ordered her because he knew she was good? But how would that mean such a close relationship?
Old 06-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

I have no idea. I wonder if their knowing each other goes all the way back to Katerina ?
Old 06-11-2016, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

You think Mr. Kaplan might even know Katarina?