Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2019, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

He must have told her later because he hired her so much later than we thought.

I’m changing my mind that Kaplan knew Katarina alive when she went against Red. I’m not getting that feeling now.

Our Kaplan That we loved would never approve of this. But the Kaplan who hated Red, yes. I think she would.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Red told her about Krilov and the memory manipulation because at that point he still trusted her and I don't think Kaplan knew that Katarina was still alive. It was too dangerous for Katarina to have anybody know she was still alive so I don't think Kaplan knew.
Old 12-30-2019, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am still wondering if Kaplan will ever be mentioned by Katarina... Do you think she still remembers her? Do you think Liz will at some point ask Katarina about her? I would really like that.

I don't have the feeling that Kaplan knew Katarina was alive when she went against Red.
Old 12-30-2019, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kaplan was such an important person in both Katarina and Liz's lives so I am sure that Katarina still remembers her. And I really do wonder if she will be mentioned by Katarina.
Old 12-30-2019, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

It would be cool to hear what Katarina says about Kaplan and see if she knows Kaplan dead.
Old 01-01-2020, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, Katarina's opinion about Kaplan would be so interesting to hear... Her feelings for her and what she meant to her Do you think Katarina knows that Kaplan is dead? Do you think she cares?
Old 01-02-2020, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

I always felt like Katarina was using Kaplan, so I would love to hear her talk about it.

I honestly am unsure if she knows about Kaplan or not

We will probably get a great scene with Liz telling her all about what red did to Kaplan. I really don’t want that.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too. I really hope that Kaplan will be mentioned again at some point.

I have no idea either... But wouldn't she have known about Kaplan and Red working together. Don't you think she somehow kept track on what he was up to?

I don't want that either
Old 01-03-2020, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

I think she would know what Kaplan and red were doing and working together. Especially a super spy.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I think so, too And I doubt that she didn't care anymore... She knew and maybe she thought it a good thing. Maybe she doesn't want Red dead either
Old 01-05-2020, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love to know what Katarina would say about Kaplan now. I don't know if she knows Kaplan is dead but honestly, I really don't think he cares cause if Katarina would blame Red for Kaplan's death we would know I tink. Cause that could also be a reason why Katarina wants Red to suffer.
Old 01-05-2020, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

But isn't it somehow sad that Katarina might not care about her being dead? Dead by Red's hands? I'm really wondering what she knows. Obviously not who Red is, right?
Old 01-07-2020, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No I guess she doesn't know who Red is cause that is what she is trying to figure out right?

It would be sad if she doesn't care about Kaplan being dead but she seems like such cold hearted woman that doesn't care about anyone or anything.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
But isn't it somehow sad that Katarina might not care about her being dead? Dead by Red's hands? I'm really wondering what she knows. Obviously not who Red is, right?
Red didn’t kill Kaplan. She killed herself. But yes it would be sad if katarina doesn’t care
Old 01-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

True She said so to Liz, right? But I'm actually wondering nevertheless because regarding TPTB she knows... At least if I interpreted that correctly.

Okay, Marilyn... Please note that under completely fail of mine Of course she wasn't killed by him. She did it to herself. But we know that all of them blame Red. That's what I wanted to say.