Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
but Aram knows that Aram has a medical team as well. And maybe it will be to dangerous for Liz to go to a hospital.
Yeah, they all know... But he wouldn't know how to reach out to that medical team, right?
Old 04-06-2016, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yeah, they all know... But he wouldn't know how to reach out to that medical team, right?
No he wouldn't. That's why he would need to contact Red first.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No he wouldn't. That's why he would need to contact Red first.
That's true and when it comes to Liz he always relied on Red...
Old 04-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's true and when it comes to Liz he always relied on Red...
Yes and don't forget that Red is forever in Aram's debt. So Red will do everything for both Aram and Liz.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes and don't forget that Red is forever in Aram's debt. So Red will do everything for both Aram and Liz.
I really hope that him being forever in his dept means that nothing will happen to Aram... AT ALL!
Old 04-08-2016, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really hope that him being forever in his dept means that nothing will happen to Aram... AT ALL!
Me too!

Aram was so excited about the wedding, it was so cute to see! I did miss a scene between only Aram and Liz though.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aram was amazing and all the work he put into Liz's wedding and the planning for it

The only thing that bothered me is me being reminded of the following scene and now getting this with Aram and Tom... I'm still not okay with it:

x
Old 04-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I didn't think Aram would react so happy to Tom. I did like his scene with Tom before but I didn't think about this so I don't know how I feel about it now..
Old 04-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's just so strange... It's so strange that it is all forgotten out of the blue. If they would have worked out the issues or something. It's just strange to me.

But yeah, it's Aram... And although I should have expected something like this I thought that his tendency to get attached to people a lot easier would prevent such a behavior and make him kind of careful. I just can't describe it.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't remember that. Then it's kind of strange. Does everybody know that Tom gave him the names? Maybe Aram forgave Tom, because he knows that Tom has changed when he kidnapped Liz to get her free, but then it would be nevertheless strange that he forgave him, because normally you don't forgive people you don't really know.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, everybody knows that it was Tom... At least as far as I know. And that's what will always be bothering me. He indirectly got Meera killed and even if I would be able to forgive him all the other things he did, I couldn't forgive him that. And Cooper almost died because of that list as well. Even Liz's name was on it.

I think it strange but that's how it sometimes is with the TBL universe. And these are the flows that make it really hard for me to take this show serious still.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really seems as though everbody forgot that Tom gave those names to Berlin and that he got Meera killed and Cooper almost.

I am sure Aram was just trying to be nice cause that is who is he and he was doing it for Liz but I really don't hope that he forgot about Meera. That wouldn't be fair.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe him being that nervous had something to do what has happened in the past? I'm sure he is doing all of it for Liz in the first place because their friendship is just unique and he always believed in her, trusted her...
Old 04-15-2016, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aram is going to be so devastated about Liz's death.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Aram is going to be so devastated about Liz's death.
OMFG, his reaction... He did barely move, he was completely in shock when he received the news. He broke my heart.