Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like the starts of the seasons always have so much potential. S2 started with awesome potential to set up Keenler in a big way, but then it turned into the Tom redemption tour.

s3 probably started out the most interesting to me. Ressler hunting Liz but also actively trying to save her because he cares about her? Literally a shipper dream. And yet, it still turned into a Keen2 season.

Yes! I'm as Keenler as it gets! I'm mostly here for Red and Ressler as characters though since we will apparently never actually get keenler.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, you guys, I love that you found each other. Finally a true Keenler shipper in here besides of Miranda

I have the same feeling you guys have... Every season it all started so well for Ressler and Liz and later on it turned into the Keen2 show I'm wondering if Liz is even realizing Ressler is there
Old 05-25-2017, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can we also talk about when Ressler literally watched Liz all night to make sure she stayed alive when she was brought in? Like how am I supposed to believe that wasn't a shipper moment. They panned really long on the look between them when she handed her jacket back to him.

Even when ressler tackled her and arrested her and held the gun to her face. Diego played the conflict for Ressler finally seeing Liz again SO WELL. The fact that the writers waste this chemistry is almost absurd to me at this point.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That moment was so amazing! And definitly a shipper moment! You know the writers have to give us something from time to time cause they know how much Keenler shippers are out there. They need to make sure everybody stays satisfied.

When he arrested her you could see it in his eyes that he did it to protect her and that he didn't want her to get hurt.

What is your ultimate favorite Keenler moment Tammi?

I love it too Kris!
Old 05-25-2017, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, this moment... I recall Miranda being one of the most happy people out there It was so great and there was no pregnancy or child in the way.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really loved this scene as well!

x
Old 05-26-2017, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome scene
Old 05-28-2017, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 05-28-2017, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

What fantastic moments. I loved both of them so much

Especially the second one that was made a gif of... Gestures tell us a lot more than words there
Old 05-29-2017, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sometimes gestures do say more than words.
Old 05-29-2017, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
What is your ultimate favorite Keenler moment Tammi?

I have so many haha. Some of them are:
  • I think my most rewatched ep is anslo garrick, so I loved the moment where Ressler goes against orders and gives the password to save Liz's life.
  • "What you know about her, what you feel about her could make all the difference." I feel like Red is very aware of Ressler's relationship with Liz.
  • Ressler watching over Liz all night in the jail cell. That whole arc of him hunting Liz was FANTASTIC from a shipper perspective. He wanted to keep her safe throughout everything.
  • "t’s not about him and me. It’s about him. He laid a hand on you. As far as I’m concerned there’s no coming back from that."

The last one might be the biggest cheer I've ever given watching an episode btw. My friend and I watching the episode literally high-fived at what Ressler said
Old 05-30-2017, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those are all so amazing!

The last one you mentioned was so great! He really stood up for Liz and I loved that.
Old 05-30-2017, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's also how I generally feel about Tom? And don't understand why we are supposed to believe in Keen2.

I just love the idea that Ressler went from being Liz's biggest critic to the one who is almost always looking out for her best interest even when she isn't
Old 05-31-2017, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I don't get that either. Everything in their relationship is wrong.

He really changed his opinion about her 200%. He was such an a** in the beginning and look at them now. He would do everything for her and she would for him.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

X