Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2016, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm afraid I'm right as well...

Oh man, that Ressler/Liz fanart is really... Critical. I think it somehow makes fun of the show, at least that's how I get it. It's how it normally works, yes. Not shooting and killing every people you want to and getting away with it without having to suffer any consequences. It's so sad that this fandom has come so far because the show is so messed up.
Old 04-06-2016, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh it's definitely to make fun of. I had to laugh about it and that's why I posted it.

I really hope these two will have a scene in tomorrow's episode. I need that so badly!
Old 04-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had to laugh about it as well

I really hope for a scene as well. I need him to tell her that he won't attend the wedding and him telling her what he really thinks about her plans...

x
Old 04-07-2016, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I had to laugh about it as well

I really hope for a scene as well. I need him to tell her that he won't attend the wedding and him telling her what he really thinks about her plans...
Yes I want this too. So bad.

Those arts are amazing!
Old 04-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope that will be a scene we'll get! I need such a scene, please. I need for Ressler to be Ressler still and not approve of that wedding. Like Red is still Red and not approving of Tom at all.

Glad you love that art. I really thought it beautiful when I found it.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

I loved the scene we got
Old 04-08-2016, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

THIS, and so much more!

Finally Ressler!

https://twitter.com/NBCBlacklist/sta...45364873228289

Old 04-08-2016, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
I loved the scene we got
It definitely was fantastic! One of the best ever.

THIS indeed! I was so happy to see him telling her that It's the truth and I still think he's done with Tom but he as well loves Liz too much to deny her to come to her wedding. I loved that.
And I somehow assumed that Liz would get mad because of Ressler voicing his opinion but she didn't and that's what's great. I love that she admitted that he is right and that she can't blame him for his opinion...
Old 04-08-2016, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it was perfect. Cos we finally got him voicing his concern and giving his reasoning for not liking her with Tom (which happens to be the same reason I don't support the ship ) and I her reaction to it ws perfect! She completely understood his reasoning and just asked him to be there for her if he could. One of the best scenes we've had for them. Gives me hope for these two.
Old 04-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah it was perfect. Cos we finally got him voicing his concern and giving his reasoning for not liking her with Tom (which happens to be the same reason I don't support the ship ) and I her reaction to it ws perfect! She completely understood his reasoning and just asked him to be there for her if he could. One of the best scenes we've had for them. Gives me hope for these two.
Exactly! It's the same reason why I dislike the Tom/Liz ship. And Ressler always is the reasoning one when it comes to them... I like it. And it's great to see her easily go with his opinion. Because she is a profiler and being mad and acting like a child again would just be so wrong and kind of make me doubt her training again. This time though, she really surprised me.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You guys! I love how busy it is right now.

This scene was so perfect! I have been waiting for something like this for so long!

x

Quote:
I totally agree with you. I have been waiting for Ressler to voice his opinion since it was announced that Liz was pregnant. I so needed this. I love how protective he is over her. I already knew but with this it's really confirmed for me. And the way she reacted was like you said perfect. I didn't expect her to react like that. She actually listened and didn't judge.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, I knew you would love it. I guess it was just the lack of moments that we didn't talk a lot in here lately... We finally got a scene, such a fantastic one. And this need to be celebrated, right?

I really was scared we would never get it because we didn't get a reaction to her be pregnant, to her wanting to give her child up for adoption, nothing... So now he finally said something and we got to see it!
Old 04-11-2016, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes this definitely needs to be celebrated! It was such a surprise. Just like the birthday dinner in 2x17!

I am so glad he was able to speak his mind for once. And I completely agree with him! And when he told Samar to go to the wedding so that at least one of them would be there and to give her a hug!

x

x
Old 04-11-2016, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

YES! It's so funny that always the same numbered episodes in a season turn out to have similar great moments.

I had totally forgotten about him saying this to Samar. But yes, there was this moment Did she actually give her a hug? I guess if so we didn't see it or they didn't get that far...

Thanks for the gifs!
Old 04-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

2x17, 3x17. I didn't even notice they had the same number. That is so great.

No we didn't see that Samar gave her a hug. I hope he can give it to her himself even all of this mess is over.

x