Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2016, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I hope that he is going to be the hell out of Tom when he sees him and I have a feeling he will when he finds out that Tom knew about cause nobody knows that expect from Aram.

You're team undecided. I wonder how they are going to go from here as well.
Old 09-25-2016, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Don't you think that Ressler is smart enough to have figured it out, that Tom was involved I mean? Ressler isn't stupid and Tom was leaving for Cuba so why would he leave there with Agnes if he didn't know that Liz was waiting there for him I think he knows.

And yes, another beating the hell out of each other scene would be fantastic. I'm all in!

It's really hard to say where this will all lead, right?
Old 09-26-2016, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure that Ressler knows that Tom was in on it. Like you said, Ressler is not stupid and he has never trusted Tom so.

At this point, it is hard for me to tell where this going cause I expected a totally different reaction from him.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's so funny, right? We were so wrong by guessing the reactions. It's funny, really... And so it's really hard to tell how it'll all go for the relationships on the show. Without knowing what's going on inside them how can we know what'll happen next or how it might influence the relationships and dynamics.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought I knew a little what was going to happen but after Ressler's reaction I don't know what to think anymore.

I just can't wait for tonight's episode cause I have a feeling they are going to see each other again!
Old 09-29-2016, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's so funny how we expect something or at least believe to know we might know how characters might correct for then to be thrown in the unexpected the first time they appear on screen I hope we'll figure some more out in tonights episode.

I have a feeling this could be a good episode for these two as well He's still there, right? The question is, is Liz?
Old 10-01-2016, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have waited for this for so long and it finally happened! This scene was so perfect. That way she looked at him, the way he initiated the hug, her trembling hands

x

"She is one of ours."

x
Old 10-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really thought this hug wonderful as well! See, that's a hug I love, not the one they shared in 1x04 No, this one was perfect and so beautiful! No matter what she did, he was there for her. He was hurt but he could overcome it in this moment. I love the thought.
And still I need him to go on some distance again because I need him to cope with all of it as well.

And the first time seeing each other...
Old 10-02-2016, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never thought I'd say this but this hug might top the one in 1x04 for me. This hug really was perfect because they both really wanted to hug each other and on 1x04 Liz collapsed into him and he just held her. But that one was so amazing as well!

The look on his face when he saw Liz broke my heart. Such amazing acting from Diego!

x
Old 10-02-2016, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I never thought that there'd ever be a moment that could top your favorite one from episode 1x04 as well but so happy to hear this one does because I as well think it soooo much better!

Thanks for the new gif-set The comparison, it's still heartbreaking.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never thought that would happen either.

I really hope we get some more between them in next episode. I really need them to talk.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

They for sure are not done with these two yet but I'm wondering if it'll be that welcoming then as well... What do you think, what are you expectations now after you saw this moment?
Old 10-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have some high expectations after this hug but I don't want to get my hopes up too much either. I just want to see them being friends, hanging out and working together again.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, me, too! And I want Ressler to be honest with her. That's all I wish for right now. And with Ressler being honest I mean about his feelings, you know.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I need him to be honest with her too about his feelings. I am still waiting for the meltdown you know. When he is finally going to tell how what she did to him made him feel.

So not many scenes between them but I loved seeing them work together a little bit again. They still have a long way to go I think.