Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2016, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I'm about to want these two to end up together. Somehow because Ressler finally changed towards Red. I hope he did at least... I don't want anybody on Liz's side who isn't approving Red in her life, accepting him for more than just a criminal that ruins her life. I want somebody like that and because Ressler often was on the receiving end of Red doing something good, I hope that this moment in the season 3 finale really made a difference.

AND this person, the person that accepts Red, will be the one I want to see her with

I hope we get anything about Ressler and Liz in Ivan
Old 08-18-2016, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Ressler has definitly changed towards Red. He is not the same person he was in S1 and neither is Red. They both changed and I love that you say you want him to end up with Liz partly because of that. For me it is important that the man in Liz's life is accepting of Red as well and it being Ressler would be the best outcome for me.
Old 08-18-2016, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

And I think that Ressler is a good guy and that he would be the perfect match for Liz from all the people we know so far on the show. I think he is exactly what she is looking for. With Tom, she'll never be safe. With Ressler though, he would be because he has a dangerous job, yes, but he doesn't have any criminal background.
Old 08-19-2016, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree with you. Ressler would do everything he can to protect her. Especially because of his/their dangerous job. And Liz would never have to doubt Ressler like she doubted Tom.
Old 08-19-2016, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's it. Besides, he doesn't have that messed up, criminal past... The child would be safe with him at least.
Old 08-20-2016, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No he doesn't have a criminal past and as far as we know he doesn't have a messed up past as well. I think Ressler would make such a good father! If only he could have been Agnes' father..
Old 09-06-2016, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, if he could be... But he sadly isn't. Which doesn't mean there isn't a chance for them anymore. I need some new Keenler moments and I'm wondering if at any point they'll give them to us or not.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope they will give us new Keenler moments. I need them SO much. I really hope there is still a chance for them.
Old 09-07-2016, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

so, is there any hope for these two? Haven't watched in a while but still ship them
Old 09-07-2016, 09:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
so, is there any hope for these two? Haven't watched in a while but still ship them
Eh...not at the current moment but I def think in the future
Old 09-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with Cass. Not at the moment but I really hope there is a future for them.
Old 09-12-2016, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm all with you I think they might save the best for last At least that's what I wish for, what I truly wish for (if she doesn't end up with Red in a romantic way which I'm still not sure I would want - I'm so torn!)
Old 09-13-2016, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You would want to see Liz with Red rather than with Ressler?

x
Old 09-15-2016, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I guess... Blame all the fanfictions But I wouldn't be bothered with Ressler and Liz as long as Ressler accepts Red as kind of a father figure or whatever in her life.

Aww, that moment was amazing! Ressler for the go!!!!
Old 09-15-2016, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That look on his face was priceless!

I think Ressler would accept that little by little if he would have a relationship with Liz.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top