Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2015, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it's really different to play through some 'what would have happened, if' scenarios right now because we don't really can't tell.

But hey, your idea, what you imagined to happen, would be so cool for a fanfiction! Maybe somebody has the same idea and will write one. Who knows...

Oh yes, their faces.

Did you see this of Megan and Diego? They are supporting a global environmental campaign.

x
Old 10-12-2015, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

But hey, your idea, what you imagined to happen, would be so cool for a fanfiction! Maybe somebody has the same idea and will write one. Who knows...
I could prompt this to Kiley on Tumblr. She writes a lot of one-shots based on prompts she get from fans. I think I will do this tomorrow.

No I haven't seen those pictures before. They look good!
Old 10-13-2015, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG, YES!!! Please do that and if there really should be a fanfiction, please let me know, okay?

I really love these two pictures as well

Source
Old 10-13-2015, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope they will have a powerful scene again in the next episode. I need them to have an actual conversation without anybody else there.

I sent the prompt to Kiley. Now let's wait and see.

Amazing gifs! Here are some more!

x
Old 10-14-2015, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope so, too! Not sure though by what we've seen in the promo if we'll get a lot of Ressler/Liz stuff At least when it comes for them to be face to face. But they surprised me so much already this season and everything is somehow that unpredictable for me... Everything is possible.

Aww, that gif-set! It's so great and I haven't seen it before.
Old 10-14-2015, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They really did surprise me a lot in those two episode so who knows what will happen in tomorrow's episode.

I sent the prompt to Kiley now we just have to wait and see if she gets inspired by it and write something.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I really hope they will have a powerful scene again in the next episode. I need them to have an actual conversation without anybody else there.
Me too Miranda!!! I need to hear what they say to each other.
Especially Ressler... we haven't gotten a clear look into his head yet to see what's really going on. We know he's angry and hurt but we don't really know the whole of it.

Does he really still believe in her? Does he understand why she did what she did? I think he kind of does because in the scene in front of the diner one of the agents asks him why they should believe that Liz wouldn't kill the hostages because she killed the AG and Ressler tells him "that was different"...
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 10-15-2015, 10:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

X
Old 10-15-2015, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amazing gifs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
Me too Miranda!!! I need to hear what they say to each other.
Especially Ressler... we haven't gotten a clear look into his head yet to see what's really going on. We know he's angry and hurt but we don't really know the whole of it.

Does he really still believe in her? Does he understand why she did what she did? I think he kind of does because in the scene in front of the diner one of the agents asks him why they should believe that Liz wouldn't kill the hostages because she killed the AG and Ressler tells him "that was different"...
I want to know what he really feels and thinks as well. He did promise Red that he would give her the benefit of the doubt and I think we will do that. I really want a genuine conversation about feelings between them and I want Liz to apologize for the fact that she is doing this to him.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the gifs, Rinko That scene was great.

I'm somehow really happy that Ressler mentioned the Cabal and that we finally got to know that they are aware of the Cabal themselves and that they haven't totally forgotten about that group by all the hunt down.

Ressler though, he was kind of closed up this episode again. Somehow we got more insight into how he feels the last two episodes. I really hope this will be it for now and we'll have to think of the rest on our own... We can't even really grasp on what he is feeling, what's going on in his head at the moment. We know that he shifted from the full on hunt down mode into a more regulated version of that Ressler, considering her motives and what really happened finally. But still, what exactly does he hope he can do when he has her? I really would like to get a glimpse on his plans for id they really should get her.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He really wants to help her, he told her that on the phone but I don't have any idea how he wants to do that. He did change. He is giving her the benefit of the doubt like Red asked him too.

I never expected Liz to call Ressler. But when she told him to back off she broke my heart. She knows him. She said it herself, he is a good person and he means well. He wants to help, he just needs to show that a little bit more, that she is on her side.

x

x
Old 10-16-2015, 06:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm intrigued by Red's comment to Liz after she told him that she called Ressler and he told her that she needs to "let that go"...

Did he mean specifically Ressler? Or was he talking about her old life?

Kris, I agree that he was very closed up again this episode. We saw flashes of some changes but not enough that would make me think he's going about things any different. I thought he was really harsh and cold on the phone call. It surprised me a little. I know Liz is on the run and guilty of killing the AG, but he held no punches back. He seemed ruthless when he told her that he was getting close to catching her.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 10-17-2015, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I knew exactly that she'd call Ressler and was like 'Seriously?' She is a profiler, she knows Ressler... Why do such a mistake? It was one of the most stupid things and they just make me roll my eyes and loose more hope into her.
Don't get me wrong, I loved the context of the call but the call itself... Like I said above.

I'm so happy that Ressler now really wants to give her the benefit of every doubt. It's who he is and it's really needed.

Quote:
I'm intrigued by Red's comment to Liz after she told him that she called Ressler and he told her that she needs to "let that go"...
I was wondering that as well when I watched the episode and I just re-watched that scene again and I think he meant that she must let it go to rely on the goodness in people, to hope for that because that could lead herself into a trap at any point... I don't think he meant Ressler specifically.

I really can't get my hands on what Donald really wants or plans or whatever... He told her that he wouldn't back down, that he wouldn't let her do what she needs to do to prove her innocence and get her life back. Why did he say that? I'm really confused.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)

Did he mean specifically Ressler? Or was he talking about her old life?
I had a feeling that he was talking about both. Red knows that Ressler is a good man but he also knows that he will do everything he has to do to bring in Liz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I knew exactly that she'd call Ressler and was like 'Seriously?' She is a profiler, she knows Ressler... Why do such a mistake? It was one of the most stupid things and they just make me roll my eyes and loose more hope into her.
Don't get me wrong, I loved the context of the call but the call itself... Like I said above.
Maybe she wanted him to find her? Maybe she is fed up with all this running. I don't know. But why else call him and risk the fact that he was going to find her?

Quote:
I really can't get my hands on what Donald really wants or plans or whatever... He told her that he wouldn't back down, that he wouldn't let her do what she needs to do to prove her innocence and get her life back. Why did he say that? I'm really confused.
Aw you called him Donald! I don't think I ever heard you call him Donald. I think he wants to be the one to prove that she is innoncent in a legal, fair way and not the way like Red and Liz do it which could lead to casualties.
Old 10-18-2015, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I had a feeling that he was talking about both. Red knows that Ressler is a good man but he also knows that he will do everything he has to do to bring in Liz.
I think the problem just is at the moment that Ressler can't grasp the seriousness of the thread that's reaching out from the Cabal... That's the only problem and he wants to keep Liz safe and make her see that. As soon as Ressler sees this problem as a serious thread I'm sure that Red would even work with him or the other way around when it comes to save Liz.

Quote:
Maybe she wanted him to find her? Maybe she is fed up with all this running. I don't know. But why else call him and risk the fact that he was going to find her?
I don't think so because I think she doesn't have a death wish... It was another stupid action by her which she didn't see the outcome, Ressler figuring out that they are close.

I never called him Donald, really? Okay, then this was a first I guess although I just realized that I didn't call him Donald in this post