Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2016, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I know what you mean... I think so, too. Sadly. Especially since he hasn't told anybody about it EVER.

I loved that he said that! He knew she couldn't do it and I'm happy that he knew that she wouldn't do it.
But why the hell did they not show us their reaction when learning about the adoption They steal everything from us. The reactions on the pregnancy, the reaction on her wanting to give her child up for adoption

I as well hope they'll be back... But it looks like Sarah won't be back I'm so sorry to hear that from her but I understand her frustration.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah is totally done with the show now I read in the ep discussion thread. Sadly but I can understand.

I hate that they deprive everything from us! I wanted to see Ressler's reaction to the pregnancy and the adoption. Well we kinda saw his reaction to the adoption but I just wanted a more detailed conversation between them about it.

Look at what Diego tweeted!

Old 02-20-2016, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

i'm so surprised to see barely any interaction!! there hasn't been much to discuss..
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
Old 02-21-2016, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can understand Sarah as well That's what I assumed would happen and she voiced it on Friday. I'm really sorry though that she won't be around anymore.

Quote:
I hate that they deprive everything from us! I wanted to see Ressler's reaction to the pregnancy and the adoption. Well we kinda saw his reaction to the adoption but I just wanted a more detailed conversation between them about it.
I know what you mean, Miranda... It's been sad that all the other relationships on the show (including Keenler) doesn't seem to be important anymore. They are her only friends and they deeply care about her and we get nothing. I wish she would ask them for advice every now and then. Or just talk to them.

Miranda, I saw this tweet and it's super cute and so funny!

Quote:
i'm so surprised to see barely any interaction!! there hasn't been much to discuss..
Cath Yeah, there really isn't much to discuss lately... And all the Keenler shippers seem to have disappeared lately It's so sad.
Old 02-21-2016, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I can understand Sarah as well That's what I assumed would happen and she voiced it on Friday. I'm really sorry though that she won't be around anymore.
It's sad cause I loved talking with her about Ressler and Liz.

Quote:
I know what you mean, Miranda... It's been sad that all the other relationships on the show (including Keenler) doesn't seem to be important anymore. They are her only friends and they deeply care about her and we get nothing. I wish she would ask them for advice every now and then. Or just talk to them.
It is very sad and I just need a really nice and good moment between Ressler and Liz again. It's been too long since they've had one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent_chick (View Post)
It's been pretty quite over here sadly. I hope the Keenler shippers will find their way back here when we get some more scenes between them.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's sad cause I loved talking with her about Ressler and Liz.
Oh yes, I loved that she was so active discussing the show and Ressler and Liz with us. And she always was objective if you ask me. She saw the flaws and she saw the great moments, the ones giving you Keenler hope.

Quote:
It is very sad and I just need a really nice and good moment between Ressler and Liz again. It's been too long since they've had one.
I'm sure there will be one We just shouldn't give up hope. There always were Ressler/Liz moments, no matter what. And they are really close, closer than ever and I'm sure the moment will come.

Quote:
It's been pretty quite over here sadly. I hope the Keenler shippers will find their way back here when we get some more scenes between them.
They will be
Old 02-22-2016, 08:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Oh yes, I loved that she was so active discussing the show and Ressler and Liz with us. And she always was objective if you ask me. She saw the flaws and she saw the great moments, the ones giving you Keenler hope.
Aww, you guys really humble me. I have no words to describe how much fun i had with you guys here. This community is the best part about this show.

But the show has lost it's shine for me after what the writers did to Liz. The only way I could watch the show after what she did to the Harbormaster (getting away with it) and then killing Connelly and then wounding the cop(Again,getting away with it) is the hope that she will learn from those mistakes. But she evidently hasn't. Tom commits armed robbery and she's okay with it even as she helps the feds catch criminals. Her actions stink of a sense of entitlement that I can only tolerate in a Walter White/Tony Soprano and not a whiny, helpless child-woman who still depends on the men around her to get her out of every trouble.

I don't know if Keenler will happen one day but frankly I can't bring myself to care anymore. But I still like to read all the comments here and will continue to lurk .
Old 02-22-2016, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt.er (View Post)
Aww, you guys really humble me. I have no words to describe how much fun i had with you guys here. This community is the best part about this show.

But the show has lost it's shine for me after what the writers did to Liz. The only way I could watch the show after what she did to the Harbormaster (getting away with it) and then killing Connelly and then wounding the cop(Again,getting away with it) is the hope that she will learn from those mistakes. But she evidently hasn't. Tom commits armed robbery and she's okay with it even as she helps the feds catch criminals. Her actions stink of a sense of entitlement that I can only tolerate in a Walter White/Tony Soprano and not a whiny, helpless child-woman who still depends on the men around her to get her out of every trouble.

I don't know if Keenler will happen one day but frankly I can't bring myself to care anymore. But I still like to read all the comments here and will continue to lurk .
Sarah! I am really going to miss discussing Keenler with you. I can totally see where you are coming from and I am so sorry that she show is ruined for you. It's cool that you want to keep lurking and who knows maybe one day you'll come back and post if Keenler turns out positive.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Sarah, so great to see you post here again, even if it could be the last time You will be awfully missed! But don't worry, I get it. I totally do and I feel your frustration because I'm as frustrated with Liz as you are. There are really no words to describe how disappointed I am in her and no, she has no appeal to me anymore at all, too.

But you'll at least be lurking! That's cool. So we know you'll always be around
Old 02-23-2016, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am really hoping for a great scene between Ressler and Liz in Thursday episode. It's been to long and I really need it!

It's almost time for a new thread! I really like these titles;

"For what it's worth I believe you were framed."
"I'll keep you safe. I promise."
"Hey don't worry. I am not going anywhere."
Old 02-23-2016, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you I really wish for you to get something as well.

I would like to use this one but I would be okay with any of the others as well, so feel free to use another one if you like it better It's all on you, hun!

Old 02-23-2016, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am really doubting between these two;

Both were such important scenes and both said so much about their relationship.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really am okay with either of them You can just go ahead and choose one, Miranda

I'm not a too big fan of both of them because about him telling her that he believed that she was framed came way too late for me and the I'll keep you safe was just annoying because we all knew he wouldn't be able to do that and he wasn't because wouldn't it have been for Aram, Liz would be dead by now. I don't know but this episode made me like everybody besides of Ressler Please don't be mad at me for saying it but it just felt wrong to me.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not going to be mad at you! How could I get mad at you? If that's the way you think about it, that's fine. I know you are not a Keenler shipper .

I would go with this one;
Old 02-27-2016, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not a Keenler shipper, no, but I love their friendship, their partnership And I was so disappointed that he caught her and therewith brought her in danger... Especially when everybody else knew better.

Aww, thanks for not being mad at me.

Is it bad that I'm happy that Ressler still doesn't like Tom? I hope that maybe he'll be the one to talk some sense into Liz.

Then we go with this one I really like it.