Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2018, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 12-09-2018, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really never expected she'd chose Ressler there... I'm still not happy with that decision there. It's the timing with Tom trying to bring himself back into her life and her kind of accepting it and in the same moment sharing this bottle of wine with Ressler It didn't fit with me and in the end it didn't have a deeper meaning... It was kind of all for nothing which really made me angry.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still really love that scene. And I much rather have her spent it with Ressler than with Tom.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I really never expected she'd chose Ressler there... I'm still not happy with that decision there. It's the timing with Tom trying to bring himself back into her life and her kind of accepting it and in the same moment sharing this bottle of wine with Ressler It didn't fit with me and in the end it didn't have a deeper meaning... It was kind of all for nothing which really made me angry.
I guess since I never saw a romance, I just saw the scene as two co workers hanging out.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I saw that too. I remember that I was so happy that we got that scene because it was such a surprise. I wish it could have been the beginning of a better friendship between the two but that sadly wasn't.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

The teams relationships were so good back then.
Old 12-13-2018, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. It is like nothing is left of what it once was.
Old 12-14-2018, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

I like Ressler and Samar working together but I also liked him and Liz.
Old 12-14-2018, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah me too but I prefer Ressler and Liz as partners.
Old 12-15-2018, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I guess since I never saw a romance, I just saw the scene as two co workers hanging out.
But this wouldn't give the bottle and what Red told her to do with it a meaning I doubt it was intended that way.

And Miranda, honestly, it would have been more honest for me if she would have had it with Tom then with Ressler... Sorry, but I just simply hated her choice there, the fact that she even decided to have it then already was the first thing that bugged me and then sharing it with Ressler was just a nice way of wasting time.
Old 12-16-2018, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I see what you mean Kris. But I don't agree. To me it was special but that is probably because I ship them so much.
Old 12-17-2018, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know that you see it but that you don't agree. I think we talked about it before. For me, as a none shipper it was just frustrated. There weren't many Ressler/Liz scene that got me so angry. I really recall me seeing it for the first time and kind of freaking out.
Old 12-18-2018, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah we talked about it several times. I guess we will never totally see eye to eye on Ressler and Liz. And that's okay.
Old 12-21-2018, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's just that scene... I would have been even more pissed if that was my couple on the show, I swear. It's so disrespectful that they did
Old 12-21-2018, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
But this wouldn't give the bottle and what Red told her to do with it a meaning I doubt it was intended that way.

And Miranda, honestly, it would have been more honest for me if she would have had it with Tom then with Ressler... Sorry, but I just simply hated her choice there, the fact that she even decided to have it then already was the first thing that bugged me and then sharing it with Ressler was just a nice way of wasting time.
Oh yeah, I forgot the special wine bottle. Now I really see your feelings Miranda. But yeah I kind of agree with Kris.