Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2018, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In that moment, I don't think she cared about what she did to anybody. She needed to get her hands on the duffle bag and on the truth and she got and whoever got hurt in the process was just collateral damage in her eyes I think.
Old 05-21-2018, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

She didn't care about them when she faked her death and she didn't care when she faked her kidnapping. She preyed on their emotions. And now she is so hateful and hurtful.

Although I'm sure the team will just welcome her back. No problem. I'd like to see Ressler be angry with her.
Old 05-21-2018, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
In that moment, I don't think she cared about what she did to anybody. She needed to get her hands on the duffle bag and on the truth and she got and whoever got hurt in the process was just collateral damage in her eyes I think.
But it's the same with her every single time... I'm starting to be fed up with who she is. Actually I can see why she could never be related to Red. She is so selfish... He never was, not even as a criminal.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I am the first one to admit that Liz is selfish definitly but wasn't Red selfish either? He lied as well and made everybody believe he was Raymond Reddington while he is not. But okay not talking about Red in this thread.

I would like to see Ressler being angry with Liz as well and I wish he would tell her how he felt because of her faked death and when she got fake kidnapped.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
But it's the same with her every single time... I'm starting to be fed up with who she is. Actually I can see why she could never be related to Red. She is so selfish... He never was, not even as a criminal.
She was never like our Red. She just became who she thought he was.

I want Ressler to be mad at her. I want some honest emotion from them because all of it is bound to make them angry.
Old 05-23-2018, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)

I want Ressler to be mad at her. I want some honest emotion from them because all of it is bound to make them angry.
Me too. I need him to let all his feelings out. Because he has so many and he never lets them out and that is not good.
Old 05-23-2018, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

He lost Audrey, then the whole Prescott thing... he has been through a lot. Plus thinking Liz was dead. At the end of S3 when Red called him and told him Liz was alive he seemed upset at that point. Then nothing.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes I am the first one to admit that Liz is selfish definitly but wasn't Red selfish either? He lied as well and made everybody believe he was Raymond Reddington while he is not. But okay not talking about Red in this thread.
What was selfish about that? Do you know his motives?

I hope they at least find out the truth about her faking the kidnapping... I guess they might as soon as she is revealing the truth to him (which for sure won't be too soon).
Old 05-24-2018, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know his motives Kris, but I still think it was selfish that he did all this.

I hope they will find out about her fake kidnapping as well.
Old 05-24-2018, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

No I don't see it as selfish either and I think we are going to see Red in more hurt/ pain than even the cape may episode.

And honestly Liz has been quite casual with Ressler and all the teams support and friendship toward her.
Old 05-24-2018, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think it selfish because he has been honest with her about not being her father the whole time... And her coming to the conclusion he might be because of a 30 year old blood sample. Had she believed him from the beginning, she would have known that her father is dead (he told her that several times) and that he isn't her father. He never ever confirmed he was her father either...

But enough of that, it's the Ressler/Liz thread, right?
Old 05-25-2018, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

You're right. Back to Liz and Red,,, um I mean Ressler.

We need mirandas help.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am right here!

Yes time for Ressler and Liz again!
Old 05-27-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome. Then let the love shine

So, what's your least favorite Ressler/Liz moment?
Old 05-27-2018, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Least favorite. Lol.

It's funny I don't really think of them enough to have a fave or least favorite.