Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2020, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, really nobody can. I still don't understand that part tbh... This woman crawled her way into her life and endangering her daughter. Then she kills agents and so on... And still Liz acts like she did. Not even Ressler telling her how wrong that is helped. Not at all. She didn't see, she can't even reflect on her behavior and decisions. She is so blinded.
Old 12-15-2020, 04:05 AM
Elite Fan

She killed people with Agnes there.
Old 12-15-2020, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that's it exactly... And hadn't she it's possible that something would have happened to Agnes. Unbelievable Liz doesn't remember that.
Old 12-16-2020, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

Or she remembers and doesn’t care
Old 12-17-2020, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know. I have the feeling that her desire for vengeance is overshadowing everything.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It does Kris. and because of it she can't see clearly anymore at all and she is dragging everybody down with her and it seems like everybody is letting her do that.
Old 12-19-2020, 01:53 AM
Moderator Manager

I came back from the grave cause I just found out about that kiss in 8x01?

Should I start catching up to this show again?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-19-2020, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lindsay!!!! OMFG, how cool is it that you are popping in and I so wish for you to stay and rejoin us. It was some really great times back then.

You know, just for the sake of you staying I'd say yes, but honestly, it's such a mess... I would like for Miranda to judge on this because she is our biggest Ressler/Liz shipper.
Old 12-19-2020, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lindsay! How awesome you are popping back in! How have you been?

Their kiss was very unexpected and it didn't go the way I wanted too. Did you watch the episode or the scene?
Old 12-19-2020, 08:23 PM
Moderator Manager

I know! Such good times back then. I have so many good memories of this board. And it's still the two of you and keeping this board active after all these years.

I saw an article about it and kind of freaked out when I saw a pic of them kissing but I'm not sure about the context. So yay or nay? I haven't been watching the show for the longest time but most of the season is available on Netflix so I can still catch up.

Old 12-20-2020, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad to hear you have so many good memories of the board.

When you don't know the contect you would think YAY but when you know the context it was a big NAY. And that say a lot from a Keenler shipper like me. Or the Keenler shipper that I used to be. Don't get me wrong, I am still a shipper but in a different way than I was before.

Liz only kissed Ressler so she could steal his gun from him. She did it because it was a means to end for her and not because she loves Ressler. Sadly.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Lindsay. It's so great to hear that you have such great memories of the board. I miss these good old times where the show was still that fantastic.

Like Miranda said, I felt the same. I'm not a Keenler shipper but Ressler didn't deserve that at all... She used his feelings for her to play him and I'm so mad. She betrayed him and the whole team and nobody seems to notice It's really bad lately.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Well yikes. And I can understand not shipping them like the earlier seasons. I know they've been through a lot and if they're still not together by now, then I think it's time to move on.

So she only kissed him because it was needed in the moment? Ressler didn't know Liz was gonna do that?

Btw, how has the cast been coping with the pandemic? Where do they shoot the show again?

Old 12-21-2020, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it's really messed up. All of the show but also Ressler and Liz.

They are shooting in NYC, they are all doing great and they are not shooting this and the next week because of the holidays. But they were until last Friday.

I don't know how to explain without spoiling it for you... She needed his help but he wouldn't give it to her so she was all whiny and kissed him just to get her hands on his gun and to not being brought into the post office by him with force. He kissed her back of course because he loves her. It's all messed up.
Some Keenler shippers along the internet though saw it as an honest kiss. I don't see anything honest about Liz anymore since she betrayed the whole team.
Old 12-22-2020, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know how anybody could see that as an honest kiss. It was a means to and end that is what it was. And in a perfect world I still want them to be together. I will always be a Keenler shipper but for that to happen Liz needs to go back to way she was before and that she would deserve Ressler's love. Now she just doesn't.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top