Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2015, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Old 06-30-2015, 12:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Aww, thanks for that gif-set. I loved that Ressler was around when she heard the news although they weren't that close that he could have hugged or comforted her.

Somehow it's strange but they felt so much closer to me during season 1 than in season 2... At first she had so many secrets and was lying to everybody, the lying continued and then there was Tom. They grew apart in season 2 if you ask me... Sadly.
Yes. That scene was perfect. I didn't even need a hug or hand hold. I could see the pain in both of their faces. It's one of my favorite moments between them.

And I agree that their S1 relationship was so much deeper. I personally feel like all of the relationships in S2 took a back step, not just Keenler. I hope for S3 they go back to basics with some of their storylines and do more character development besides Liz/Red.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 06-30-2015, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww Nika those gifs! I saw them earlier today on IG and I immediately recognized they were yours without even seeing your name.

I am so glad that you make all these gifs and share them with us. Thank you for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
I think before they will get a possibility of coming closer, some major s h i t may come down between them, intense stuff. The way Liz been acting mainly towards end of S2 I think she can expect some tough love from Ressler, especialy after him learning about her lies regarding Tom for example. I mean I don't think he can be emotionless, indifferent and all business with her at this point but I see him calling Liz on her bulls h i t. And frankly she deserves him saying to her face how dissapointed he is in her.

As you said I don't think she even realized how badly she was treating him and it's really the saddest part.
Hell to the yes that a lot of stuff will be going down between them. Ressler needs to call her out on her behavior and they way she treated him. I love these two to death but I would like to see them have a huge fight and Liz apologizing!
Old 06-30-2015, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Aww Nika those gifs! I saw them earlier today on IG and I immediately recognized they were yours without even seeing your name.
haha really? Cool!

And my pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I love these two to death but I would like to see them have a huge fight and Liz apologizing!
Intense, emotional fight with angst and shouting and possibily crying...............it'll do them good in the end...
Old 07-01-2015, 12:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yes I agree completely. It's almost like they just pick a couple characters to focus on for the season and put everyone else on the back burner.

It's always Red/Liz and last year it was Ressler and this year it was Cooper.

They really need to get better at balancing all the characters. I understand that Red/Liz is the focal point of the show and will always get the most screen time. But it kind of bugs me that they can't seem to balance out the rest of the cast. It's either feast or famine with all the other characters.
Old 07-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree with you Amy. They should find a better balance between the characters.

Quote:
Intense, emotional fight with angst and shouting and possibily crying...............it'll do them good in the end...
You know what I am talking about!

x
Old 07-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

What scene is that gif from Miranda?

Liz looks really surprised by whatever she just saw
Old 07-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Miranda, put us out of misery because I remember them reacting like that but I can't remember to what was the reaction and it's killing me!
Old 07-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay I can put you a little bit out of your misery Nika. The gif is from episode 2x11 Ruslan Denisov but I don't know the context of the scene anymore sorry. I just liked the gif.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is it possible that they spotted Red there for the first time after they arrived?
Old 07-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

X
Old 07-03-2015, 08:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
Yes I agree completely. It's almost like they just pick a couple characters to focus on for the season and put everyone else on the back burner.

It's always Red/Liz and last year it was Ressler and this year it was Cooper.

They really need to get better at balancing all the characters. I understand that Red/Liz is the focal point of the show and will always get the most screen time. But it kind of bugs me that they can't seem to balance out the rest of the cast. It's either feast or famine with all the other characters.
Agree. I am a fan of crime/cop procedural series. TBL is the least ensemble crime drama I've ever seen.They really don't know how to balance the storyline and screentime of the cast.The supporting cast are totally underused. Hopefully this will be getting improved in S3.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:33 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks Miranda I am sure we will recognize it when we get to the rewatch of that ep

Rinko thanks for the pics

sunshinedan I really hope it gets better in season 3 too
Old 07-05-2015, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

I've been wondering, when the show is filming, are there some set pic popping up or they try to keep the show spoiler free?
Old 07-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a great art. Thanks for posting rinko.

Quote:
I've been wondering, when the show is filming, are there some set pic popping up or they try to keep the show spoiler free?
The last two seasons we got quite a lot of behind the scenes pictures when they were filming so I am really hoping for lots more this upcoming season. We will post them in the BTS picture thread. You should stop by once filming starts then you will see all the BTS we can find.

I miss my Keenler so much!

Amazing gifset made by our amazing Nika! Nika I really adore the coloring on these gifs. Well done! :thumb:

x

Last edited by Miranda; 07-05-2015 at 11:58 AM