Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2015, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

No, it's not TPTB, just onine "journalists" mixing old quotes and selling them as scoop for S3. Annoying as hell.
Old 06-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is sad that they do that because there is no "new" news about Ressler and Liz.

I added this to the OP today. I really love it and I thought it would fit the OP really well.

Special Agents Donald Ressler, Elizabeth Keen. FBI.

x
Old 06-27-2015, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Miranda, I love that you added that gif-set to the OP Fits in there so well

You know what's even more sad? That what they were saying about Ressler and exploring his character some more, was totally bullsh** because they didn't do that during season 2... Not at all
Old 06-27-2015, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

I love when Ressler introduced them....

You're so right Kris. This "article" not only is old news but it's also an evidence that what was promised hasn't been delivered...
Old 06-27-2015, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank Kris. I saw those gifs yesterday and I just needed to add them. We are at out max. amount of pics now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

You know what's even more sad? That what they were saying about Ressler and exploring his character some more, was totally bullsh** because they didn't do that during season 2... Not at all
I still the faith that this is going to happen in S3. JB said it on Twitter and it was mentioned in interviews so they can't back out from that and not explore his character more.
Old 06-28-2015, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

She hurts, he hurts too.

Old 06-28-2015, 12:08 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

awww what a sweet gif set of that scene Ressler looks so sweet with the way he cares about how Liz feels.
Old 06-28-2015, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

aaw the scene where she hears her father has passed. That was such a good scene! You could really see in Ressler's face that he cares so much about Liz and that he is was a little affected by it too.

Amazing gifs Nika! Thanks for sharing them!
Old 06-28-2015, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

I know it was only ep 8 but for me there was something more there than just feeling sorry for a partner. He looked so affected by what she was going through.
Old 06-29-2015, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, thanks for that gif-set. I loved that Ressler was around when she heard the news although they weren't that close that he could have hugged or comforted her.

Somehow it's strange but they felt so much closer to me during season 1 than in season 2... At first she had so many secrets and was lying to everybody, the lying continued and then there was Tom. They grew apart in season 2 if you ask me... Sadly.
Old 06-29-2015, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

Sadly I kind of agree. I mean they seemed to continue to be good partners but there was something missing. Almost like she was taking Ressler for granted.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
Sadly I kind of agree. I mean they seemed to continue to be good partners but there was something missing. Almost like she was taking Ressler for granted.
I really would have loved it to be different but somehow something was missing... It really seemed as if she took him for granted and it seemed as if she didn't even think about him and what she's doing to him by lying and getting herself in these situations. It hurt so much, it hurt to watch it so I can just try to imagine how Ressler might have felt.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aww, thanks for that gif-set. I loved that Ressler was around when she heard the news although they weren't that close that he could have hugged or comforted her.
That is something that I really missed in that scene. A hug or even just a hand on her back to comfort her. That would have made that scene even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
I know it was only ep 8 but for me there was something more there than just feeling sorry for a partner. He looked so affected by what she was going through.
I agree. He was affected by it. Maybe he lost his father too so he knows what she was going through? Just pure specluation on my part here.

Quote:
Somehow it's strange but they felt so much closer to me during season 1 than in season 2... At first she had so many secrets and was lying to everybody, the lying continued and then there was Tom. They grew apart in season 2 if you ask me... Sadly.
They were definitely closer in season 1. The had a big set back in S2. Even if it doesn't going seem that way I hope they will become closer again in S3.
Old 06-30-2015, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

I think before they will get a possibility of coming closer, some major s h i t may come down between them, intense stuff. The way Liz been acting mainly towards end of S2 I think she can expect some tough love from Ressler, especialy after him learning about her lies regarding Tom for example. I mean I don't think he can be emotionless, indifferent and all business with her at this point but I see him calling Liz on her bulls h i t. And frankly she deserves him saying to her face how dissapointed he is in her.

As you said I don't think she even realized how badly she was treating him and it's really the saddest part.
Old 06-30-2015, 12:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I was not expecting their relationship to take such a big back step in season 2. That is one of my biggest disappointments in this last season. The fact that they basically undid all of the progress Keen and Ressler made in the second half of season 1.