Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2015, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

Show's storylines are def not in actors hands, let alone ours. Binge watching the show fast I haven't really had time to process the ridiculousness of Tom/Liz in S2, so I've decided to ignore it and think of just as some obstackle to Keenler happiness... It was OOC and it was far fetched and it was like happening in some AU and they've had their fun but enough is enough.

I know there isn't a lot Keenler stuff to be sure they will happen in S3 or whenever but I think, HOPE this dynamic going into next season is not just to bring them back on professional level. I mean there is so much potential for it to be more. Color me naive but that's my failytale attitude...
Old 06-19-2015, 08:06 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think Keenler definitely have potential. But if they are going to be end game the writer's may wait until the last couple season to start moving them closer together.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
Is it bad that I wouldn't mind a love triangle (even for just one episode) so I can see a little Liz/Ressler action

That will satisfy my Keenler heart

ETA: And the OP is wonderful Miranda!! I literally read through it all.. love the quotes and images!!
Thank you Chelly!

I could handle a love triangle for one episode. I could but not any longer. It would give us some Ressler/Liz action and I for one would loooove to see that!

They should do a "what if" episode. Where everything was different and Liz ended up with Ressler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I think Keenler definitely have potential. But if they are going to be end game the writer's may wait until the last couple season to start moving them closer together.
I agree. They have so much potential and how much I want them to be together I also think the writers are going to wait a couple seasons to bring them together. I wouldn't be good for either one of them to be together now I think. They both have some many issues they need to deal with. I want them in a happy and healthy relationship and that can only hapen if the are in good spirits themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)

I know there isn't a lot Keenler stuff to be sure they will happen in S3 or whenever but I think, HOPE this dynamic going into next season is not just to bring them back on professional level. I mean there is so much potential for it to be more. Color me naive but that's my failytale attitude...
We don't know that. We might think now we are not gonna get lots of Keenler in S3 but the writers always seem to surprise us. I hope they can really be friends again too.

Love the gifs you made Nika!

Last edited by Miranda; 06-19-2015 at 12:20 PM
Old 06-19-2015, 01:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
The writers definitely threw some hints that there were other feelings there besides just "professional partners" in S2. Not sure if Keenler is their endgame but they for sure were writing some dialogue to see how it translated.

I'm a patient woman. I was satisfied with just long glances between Scully & Mulder in Xfiles for 7 seasons. So I can wait a few more seasons for Keenler to happen LOL (if it does at all)

But you're right. My hope in S3 is for them to at least admit they care a lot for each other. Verbally. With a Hug. And maybe a really long Cheek Kiss
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 06-20-2015, 03:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)

I could handle a love triangle for one episode. I could but not any longer. It would give us some Ressler/Liz action and I for one would loooove to see that!
I could handle it for a bit more if it served a purpose of eventlually bringing Liz and Ressler closer, not Liz and Tom.

Quote:
They should do a "what if" episode. Where everything was different and Liz ended up with Ressler!
I'm totally on board for that!

Quote:
Love the gifs you made Nika!

I feel like at the end of this season Ressler either will be very happy or heartbroken. Nothing in between, no indifference.
Old 06-20-2015, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think the end game questions/discussion for this show is really difficult... Because you never know what anybody hides and how bad it will be. We don't even know who Liz is now, maybe it depends on who she is who in the end will be the perfect guy for her.

I wouldn't go as far as to call any of the two couplings end game yet Both had their moments and both had their bad times.

But yes, there's potential for Ressler and Liz. I think nobody can deny that.
Old 06-20-2015, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad you agree with us that there is potential for Ressler and Liz. I agree with you that it is hard to say which couple is going to be endgame. If any couple is going to be endgame for that matter.

Liz needs to find out who she really is first in order to let somebody in her life that truely cares about her. For her and who she is and not because it was a job. I know that Ressler can be that guy for her.
Old 06-21-2015, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure if the producers even think about an endgame couple yet. Everything is possible. Maybe it'll be none of the both of them Which would really suck for you Keenler shippers and I don't hope that's not true of course but in this show I learned to take nothing for granted.

I totally agree that the first step to a possible Liz/Ressler start would be her finding out who she really is. And that doesn't mean who her parents are but who she is now.

And we need Ressler to see figuring out if he can be with a person that shot somebody in cold blood, too. There are so many walls between a Ressler/Liz future right now, that both of them have to overcome first.
Old 06-21-2015, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Nothing is certain and there are many question marks and ways it can go and there might be some dark moments and loads of drama but nevertheless I'm so excited about Keenler in S3.
Old 06-21-2015, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I couldn't agree more with the both of you. I am really excited to see what is going to happen to them in S3 as well!

x
Old 06-21-2015, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Oh god, that scene when he rushes to her to get her away from Red... the way he pulls her closer...
Old 06-22-2015, 06:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

“I didn’t know where else to go.”
Old 06-22-2015, 06:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
And we need Ressler to see figuring out if he can be with a person that shot somebody in cold blood, too. There are so many walls between a Ressler/Liz future right now, that both of them have to overcome first.
I've been thinking about this a lot. And I always go back to Mako Tanida where he was so close to killing Jonica who was responsible for Audrey's death (and the deaths of his other friends).

If Liz wasn't there to talk him out of it, he would've done it. I wonder if he'll feel the same way in S3. That if he was there with Liz & Connolly, he could've talked her out of killing him.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 06-22-2015, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If Liz wasn't there to talk him out of it, he would've done it. I wonder if he'll feel the same way in S3. That if he was there with Liz & Connolly, he could've talked her out of killing him.
I know they needed to have Liz kill Connoly in that scene but I have a feeling if he was there, the outcome would have been different.

She put him in pretty difficult situation going into S3 but I trust he'll still have hope for her and will be giving her benefit of the doubt.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I've been thinking about this a lot. And I always go back to Mako Tanida where he was so close to killing Jonica who was responsible for Audrey's death (and the deaths of his other friends).

I'm happy to hear that somebody else was thinking about it, too... I was wondering if he'd recall the Mako Tanida situation and if he therefore could somehow understand her. Okay, Connolly hadn't killed a person she loves by then but still, he threatened all that were close to her, Red even with death.

But he stopped, he really stopped. And she had Cooper there, she wasn't on her own and Ressler knows that. It's so difficult to speculate but yes, I can see him wondering if he might have been able to prevent her from shooting. But he wasn't there, in the situation she would have needed him most he simply wasn't there.

Aww, Rinko, I saw this one on Tumblr the other day and am still wondering if that evening really happened that way. Sadly we didn't get to see it, it all was left to our imagination.