Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I think this situation really is good for them because it's the first time they are forced to be thinking about each other. I know, that's not what everybody was hoping for but it's the first real possibility in a long time. And I think it's good for us to see how they are coping with their new situations...
Old 09-20-2015, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want to see her break down in front of him. I want them to show eachother their vunerable side and I just want them to be together!!
Old 09-20-2015, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

It kind of happened when she was held by the Stewmaker, right? But that has been the only one that I recall... And him maybe when she found out about his drug addiction... But that's all you guys got about any of them breaking down.

I'm really wondering if something like that will happen this season.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes she broke down in front of him during the Stewmaker and that is still my favorite Keenler scene but he didn't break down the way I wanted in front of her. Somehow I want it to happen during the "on the run" SL.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's so cute because it's kind of the first Keenler scene we ever got

So you more hope for him to break down, to really do that with her... I hope you're right because I'd love to see that. Because I think she won't break down with him this time, for her it will be either Red or Tom I fear...
Old 09-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was and I never expected it to be so soon in the first season.
Old 09-20-2015, 09:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think that's the scene that spawned the Keenler ship
Old 09-21-2015, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, Amy, that's true Like I said before, for me this scene was kind of unreal, it didn't feel true to me since Ressler somehow still was annoyed by her
Old 09-21-2015, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I think that's the scene that spawned the Keenler ship
That it did. For me at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Oh yes, Amy, that's true Like I said before, for me this scene was kind of unreal, it didn't feel true to me since Ressler somehow still was annoyed by her
I loved it that he was the one that was there for her at that moment. When he barged in to the cabin and Red told him that Liz needed medical attention, did you see how fast he reacted? The way he put his hand of her cheek? That was so sweet and in that moment I believe he forgot all about how annoyed he was by her.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

And I somehow didn't get that feeling at all... I never even got the feeling that Ressler was too comfortable with her breaking down in his arms I don't know... At this point I so couldn't jump on this ship and even when I watch that moment again I can't It's so strange.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that at first he was shocked that she broke down in front of him but I think that in that moment he felt like he had to be there for her and set aside his own feelings.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I think that at first he was shocked that she broke down in front of him but I think that in that moment he felt like he had to be there for her and set aside his own feelings.
Yes, it's possible... It somehow still doesn't change the feeling I get when I watch it, like she was a burden to him in that moment. It's really strange.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Old 09-22-2015, 10:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks for the Keenler video rinko

they are so cute
Old 09-23-2015, 07:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Yeah, I agree Miranda. I think he still didn't completely trust her yet but when she broke down, he suddenly went into protect mode. For me, this moment changed their relationship. I'd have to re-watch Ep.5 but he seemed to warm up to her a little more after this.

I still didn't ship them yet after this moment though. It took me a while longer.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist