I want that comic book! A Keenler hug!

x
Old 09-15-2015, 04:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

A hug!
Old 09-15-2015, 06:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Guys, you definitely will have to buy that comic... Somehow!

https://41.media.tumblr.com/65d50167...el1ro1_540.jpg
x
I REALLY want to buy the comics now!!! Look at her clutching onto him!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Chelly, you will help Miranda get through this, too, right? I hope you will though and not that they disappoint you so much that you'll stop watching
My love for the show is far greater than any desire for Liz & Ressler to get together. I'm with it til the end
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 09-16-2015 at 04:26 AM
Old 09-16-2015, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I knew you guys would love it and that you would want that comic book as of right now!
And yes, even I love that hug. Look at how she's clutching onto him! It's such a beautiful moment and you know what? One like these could maybe really make me a hardcore shipper

Chelly, I'm glad to hear that! Same here!
Old 09-16-2015, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I want her clutching on to him like that on the show. I could die a happy person if that would happen.

That is great Chelly and I totally agree with you. I couldn't imagine not watching the show anymore even if Keenler doesn't happen.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know, right? Man, it was so great drawn already, can you imagine it really happening... Although I have to say that now, that I know why he hugged her, it makes me sad. I definitely want see them hugging in that content.

That's the whole page btw:

x
Old 09-17-2015, 11:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for bring the whole page over, Kris. I read it and it tugged at my heart. I want moments like that this season between them but I doubt we'll get them

Oh well... Two more weeks and our hearts will be on edge, Miranda! I wonder if the first episode will show Ressler struggling any or if he'll be all business.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 09-17-2015, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting the entire page Kris. It was so sad to read!

x
Old 09-17-2015, 06:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Miranda, is that new??? I've never seen it before but her hair looks like it did during S1 when she wore a wig.

P.S. - Why does Ressler's hand look like it's resting on her back??
Old 09-17-2015, 09:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I don't think it's resting on her back. I just think he has to hold it back at a weird angle because of where her shoulder is. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to stand almost next to her.
Old 09-18-2015, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think he's grabbing the chair behind her At least that's how it seems to me.

But Chelly, I agree... I hadn't seen it before either. I want to know where it's from as well! Does anybody has the video of that moment?

And yes, I as well want moments like these in the upcoming season. Really emotional ones and I really hope with the situation they are in now, we'll get it

ETA - I saw this one today and I love it

x
Old 09-18-2015, 01:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

awww our favorite partners taking a stroll

I really hope this situation of having Liz on the run brings them closer together instead of further apart.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
Miranda, is that new??? I've never seen it before but her hair looks like it did during S1 when she wore a wig.

P.S. - Why does Ressler's hand look like it's resting on her back??
No it is not new. The video was made during season 1 but didn't find the gifs until now.

I think it's looks like he has his hand on her back (I wish he did) but to me it looks like the shadow of her hair or something.

Kris, it's a video called; Are you on the Blacklist. And I searched for it a whie back but I couldn't find it.

The scene from Madeline Pratt! I liked that one.

I reallly hope it will bring them closer together as well Amy.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, see... I was about to ask which episode that gif is from Thanks for answering that, Miranda
I simply love the coloring of it sooo much!

I really hope as well that it will bring them closer... Man, it's about time. But I don't have a problem with some drama either, as long as we get a happy ending.

Ah, okay... So the video might not be available any longer That's too sad.
Old 09-20-2015, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love drama but I always want a happy ending! Maybe it is good for them to get in a really big fight, for Ressler to pin point to Liz what she did wasn't right and that he wants her to act normal again and maybe, just maybe when Ressler gets mad at her she will see that what she is doing isn't good.