Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2015, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You're right Kris. Even if she doesn't realize yet that her feelings have grown deep for him, she could come to an awakening rather quickly. Especially being on the run and having time to think about what she's losing and running away from.
You know, I really think that at some point she'll have time to think about all of it... At first I can see it being a lot of chaos and a lack of time for her since they are on the run and really have to get away at first. Red for sure hasn't planned this happening and at first I can see it all being too much for her... But as soon as she gets a chance to breathe for a moment I'm sure it'll all haunt her down.

I'm with Chelly completely when it comes to her feelings towards Ressler. That's exactly the reason why I believe she doesn't have romantic feelings for him at the moment... All that she said to Tom, I'm sure it wasn't meaningless. At least not completely (and don't get me wrong, I wish it was).
Old 09-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
You know, I really think that at some point she'll have time to think about all of it... At first I can see it being a lot of chaos and a lack of time for her since they are on the run and really have to get away at first. Red for sure hasn't planned this happening and at first I can see it all being too much for her... But as soon as she gets a chance to breathe for a moment I'm sure it'll all haunt her down.

I'm with Chelly completely when it comes to her feelings towards Ressler. That's exactly the reason why I believe she doesn't have romantic feelings for him at the moment... All that she said to Tom, I'm sure it wasn't meaningless. At least not completely (and don't get me wrong, I wish it was).
I hope she is going to have the chance to really think things over cause she needs that. She needs to get all her ducks in a row and she needs to find out what kind of feelings she has and for who.

I don't think it was meaningless either what she said to Tom. I believe that in that moment she really felt that but so much was going on at that time that I am not sure if she was thinking clearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
Miranda, I really want to believe she has feelings but just doesn't want to admit it yet. You could be right. For me, her sleeping with Tom was a nail in the coffin though. I was like WHAT!!!! Up until that point, I thought maybe she realized she cared about Ressler in a deeper way. But when she did that, I lost hope. (for now)
I couldn't believe that she slept with Tom and I was mad at her for that. I wonder how Ressler is going to react to that if or when he finds out. You think he would feel jealous or hurt?
Old 09-13-2015, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope so, too. Without anybody interfering at all, really... She needs to figure this out finally because otherwise the back and forth is just driving me crazy and it's definitely not satisfying

Somehow I think that such extreme situation make you think clear... I really have a different opinion and that's why I was so pissed about the finale. It's because of what she said, not what she did. You can sleep with somebody and not feel anything but what she said made it that bad for me.

I'm sure as soon as Ressler finds out it will just even more make him believe he's right about her and that hunting her down was the correct decision. Sadly. He'll be so hurt. You saw his reaction whenever Liz was talking about Tom, you saw him when he was confronted with him. That won't have a good outcome I'm sure and MAYBE that'll be the reason why he roughs him down in the end
Old 09-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just really hope that everything will be okay in the end. I would hate to see them not speak to eachother or not wanting to see eachother anymore. That would break my heart.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, why do I have the feeling that the upcoming season will be a really horrible one for you? For all the Ressler/Liz shippers... I don't think their relationship will at any time soon be on good terms. I just hope that at some point Ressler will come around and see what really happened and what's really going on. I hope that his anger about her shooting Connolly and about her running, won't cloud his judgment.
Old 09-14-2015, 07:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Old 09-14-2015, 08:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I couldn't believe that she slept with Tom and I was mad at her for that. I wonder how Ressler is going to react to that if or when he finds out. You think he would feel jealous or hurt?
I think he'll be extremely hurt by it if he finds out. Not so much jealous, but more so just really hurt because Ressler does want the best for Liz. He believes in her. And he hasn't hidden his feelings for Tom whatsoever.

I think for Ressler, honesty and trust are everything. And Tom lied to Liz and betrayed her trust for so many years that he won't be able to understand how she could still feel something for him and want him in that part of her life.

It'll be interesting to see his reaction to Tom and/or Liz this season when he finds out they aren't as done as he thought they were. I think we'll see a bit of rage come thru on his end.

ETA: OMG Rinko.... that video!!!! The feels
Did you make that??
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist

Last edited by ChellyChelle; 09-14-2015 at 08:55 AM
Old 09-14-2015, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Miranda, why do I have the feeling that the upcoming season will be a really horrible one for you? For all the Ressler/Liz shippers... I don't think their relationship will at any time soon be on good terms. I just hope that at some point Ressler will come around and see what really happened and what's really going on. I hope that his anger about her shooting Connolly and about her running, won't cloud his judgment.
I don't want to hear that I am gonna act stupid and pretend like that hopefully is not gonna happen.

rinko, thank you so much for that amazing video! I love it so much.

Quote:
I think he'll be extremely hurt by it if he finds out. Not so much jealous, but more so just really hurt because Ressler does want the best for Liz. He believes in her. And he hasn't hidden his feelings for Tom whatsoever.

I think for Ressler, honesty and trust are everything. And Tom lied to Liz and betrayed her trust for so many years that he won't be able to understand how she could still feel something for him and want him in that part of her life.

It'll be interesting to see his reaction to Tom and/or Liz this season when he finds out they aren't as done as he thought they were. I think we'll see a bit of rage come thru on his end.
I am still hoping that Ressler is gonna rough up Tom for what he did to Liz. I am sure he will be hurt and upset but I really hope he doesn't hold a gruge over that towards Liz.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
THAT exactly

Miranda, don't cry I'm really sure it won't be easy but we'll be here for you and I still believe in a happy ending when it comes to these two! I really refuse to believe or accept otherwise!

WHY can everybody watch the video just me not!? It's so unfair, I hate German law and some of the institutions it brings with it!

And look what I found, so beautiful!

x
Old 09-14-2015, 05:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Did you make that??
If only. I have no talent for making videos
Old 09-15-2015, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rinko, gladly there are people out there that are so talented and who feed us with such great videos

And I was able to watch the video and wow It's stunning!!!!
Old 09-15-2015, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
THAT exactly

Miranda, don't cry I'm really sure it won't be easy but we'll be here for you and I still believe in a happy ending when it comes to these two! I really refuse to believe or accept otherwise!
I am glad you are all gonna be here so that I can rant about everthing if I need to and we will get through all of it together!

Great arts. Thanks for posting Kris and so awesome you could watch the video!
Old 09-15-2015, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly We need to get through this together. I'm sure you'll suffer more than me. Same for Chelly, but I'll suffer as well, I can promise you that

I really love these arts... It's kind of a soundtrack for them and I love that they used all the lyrics.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh yes, Miranda, I think we'll definitely suffer a bit this season. But we'll have each other to rant and rave and discuss it with

That video was so great, so glad you got to watch it Kris! People on tumblr and youtube are so creative!
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 09-15-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Guys, you definitely will have to buy that comic... Somehow!

x

Chelly, you will help Miranda get through this, too, right? I hope you will though and not that they disappoint you so much that you'll stop watching