Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2015, 01:25 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yes I agree Miranda It was nice to see so much Keenler in this ep I have missed them
Old 05-03-2015, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I found this one today and I only can imagine what his reaction would be if he found out that she is working with this person again, went to him and straight into his arms. It's just so stupid and I bet no sane person will ever get it...

X

I'm sure Ressler will find out at some point and he'll be disappointed and I think that could be a point where Ressler loses his trust into her.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that gif Kris. It looks like Ress is the only sane person on the show right now. He at least see who and what Tom really is.

He will find out that Liz is seeing Tom again and I am sure he will be so disapointed with her. Not so much the fact that she is asking Tom for help but that she didn't tell her.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:41 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I found this one today and I only can imagine what his reaction would be if he found out that she is working with this person again, went to him and straight into his arms. It's just so stupid and I bet no sane person will ever get it...
I completely understand it. Tom is turning over a new leaf in life and everyone deserves a second chance. Yes he used to be a really bad person, but as long as he stays on his redemption ark and doesn't return to his old behavior there's nothing wrong with Liz giving him a chance to find the answers she needs.

And I am pretty sure that I am completely sane
Old 05-04-2015, 07:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh I agree that Ressler will be PISSED! I hope we get a huge argument between them when he finds out. What worries me is the writers will brush over the betrayal since they've been putting Ressler's character to the backburner this season.

In my head, I wonder why they would show us the birthday scene if they just meant for Ressler's character to drift in the background.

My hopes for S3 is that we get more of a partner relationship between he and Keen. I think people responded to that and liked it in S1. The ups and downs of their relationship. You can't go from having a partner bond one episode to barely acknowledging each other in the next three.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 05-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Chelly. I really hope that in S3 they will focus more on their relationship as partners and hopefully they can become friends again! I really hope so!

I would love for Ressler to get so damn mad at her! Maybe that will open her eyes. Normally Ressler doesn't really interfere that much.

x
Old 05-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)

I would love for Ressler to get so damn mad at her! Maybe that will open her eyes. Normally Ressler doesn't really interfere that much.
I feel like he has shown signs of wanting to interfere more lately. He keeps asking her about her meetings and where she's been. He even put a marker on Tom's identities to see if he was leaving the country. And he keeps reminding her that Tom's not a good guy even though he helped her out of the HarborMaster trial.

I want him to get angry. Partners are supposed to look out for each other. I know he's dealing with his own issues but Liz is spiraling out of control now. If he claims to know her like he implies, he should definitely see that something is up.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 05-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I completely understand it. Tom is turning over a new leaf in life and everyone deserves a second chance. Yes he used to be a really bad person, but as long as he stays on his redemption ark and doesn't return to his old behavior there's nothing wrong with Liz giving him a chance to find the answers she needs.

And I am pretty sure that I am completely sane
Talking about a murderer (three people indeed) needing a second chance? I disagree, I'm sorry. Would you give such a person a second chance, as your husband/boyfriend even? I don't think so.

Quote:
In my head, I wonder why they would show us the birthday scene if they just meant for Ressler's character to drift in the background.
I really have no clue why they did that... That was senseless, especially by all that we got to see afterwards. There wasn't a single moment between the two again.

I really hope for Ressler to be the one to talk some sense in her. It's about time that somebody does it and Ressler would be just perfect for it. Not sure how he'd find out though.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Talking about a murderer (three people indeed) needing a second chance? I disagree, I'm sorry. Would you give such a person a second chance, as your husband/boyfriend even? I don't think so.
I'm with you Lauren. I get some people like Tom but I'm sorry not everyone deserves a second chance. He put Liz and her colleagues on a hit list for goodness sake. It's the reason Meera is dead and Cooper was almost killed. Not to mention everything else. Does that excuse what Liz did on the boat? No, but it makes it a bit more understandable, and it sure doesn't equal love and forgiveness. They''re making Liz look pathetic. I'm tired of having Tom jammed down my throat at the expense of the rest of the cast and being told to accept it. I don't. It's why I'm not watching anymore and I'm not alone. The ratings are at a record low and people are pissed. I'll check out next season if they come to their senses but I will not sit through another season of Tom's redemption or they might as well kill everyone now and just have the Tom & Liz show so I don't have to bother hoping anymore. This season has been a bitter disappointment no matter what happens in the final 2 episodes.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I found out one of the writers,Daniel Knauf responsed this issue.

Quote:
@Daniel_Knauf some fans feel what Tom did to Liz in season 1 has been forgotten by the writers,& that he abused her mentally & physically
This is his response tweet:
Quote:
So odd, because those same fans have conveniently forgotten what Liz did to Tom for the first third of Season 2...
So 4 months captivity erased what tom had did to Liz

The birthday scene is a big moment to Keenler. But the official NBC the blacklist social media accounts keep promoting Keen2 since 2.17 ,they never ever post a pic that they celebrate birthday together.
I don't get it. Is it a sign they drop Keenler?A lot of people think TBL is becoming Keen2 show and question if Spader is stepping out of the show once his contract up in season 3.

Last edited by sunshinedan; 05-04-2015 at 08:29 PM
Old 05-04-2015, 08:29 PM
New Fan

I saw that sunshinedan and it pissed me off. They don't give a crap about Ressler or Keenler. I'd ship Ressler and Samar or Ressler and Aram at this point just to have him be seen. Also I like Megan and all but all she does is pimp Tom/Ryan as well lately.

Last edited by LoriAnne; 05-04-2015 at 08:48 PM
Old 05-05-2015, 01:10 AM
Moderator Manager

A bit happy for some Keenler scenes even if they were short but at least they are back working side by side again. At least it looks like we are right that the "date" scene is most likely the last Keenler moment we'll get from them this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I want him to find out as well so he can push her away after all this drama with her. The only healthy relationship (and not romantically but just as friends) on the show right now and it's not even being explored.

Quote:

X
This gif should be posted on every page of this thread.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:

Red has killed a lot more people than Tom and you don't refer to Red as a murder and unredeemable. I just don't understand why Red gets a free pass for manipulating Liz, murdering her father before she got to say goodbye to him, and killing countless other people on the show. No matter what Red does it's ok and people can work past it. But not - Tom. Everything Tom does is unforgivable and he needs to be written off the show.

Red and Tom are essentially the same and I guarantee you Red's list of sins is way longer than Tom's because Red has been killing and manipulating people since Tom was in diapers.

I love both Tom and Red. I just can't comprehend why one is redeemable and the other is not.

I honestly just think it boils down to whether or not you like the character. It's a lot harder to look past sins and flaws if you don't like the person to begin with
Old 05-05-2015, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really hope for Ressler to be the one to talk some sense in her. It's about time that somebody does it and Ressler would be just perfect for it. Not sure how he'd find out though.
I totally agree on this. He is the right person to talk some sense into her and I hope if or when he does she is going to listen to him. She has to start listening to somebody at some point. She can't just shut everbody out. Do whatever she wants and expect there to be no consequences. That is not possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
A bit happy for some Keenler scenes even if they were short but at least they are back working side by side again. At least it looks like we are right that the "date" scene is most likely the last Keenler moment we'll get from them this season.

We already thought that would be right? At least we got that moment. I am still so happy about that. My favorite moment between them of the entire season!
Old 05-05-2015, 11:18 AM
New Fan

I think it's because Red did not marry Liz, he didn't try to kill Liz and all of her co-workers, he's not trying to get in Liz's pants(despite what some think). Trust me I have big issues with what Red has done, but he is what this show is all about, the key to Liz's past, to her finding answers and to catching some of the most heinous criminals, even though he himself is one. It's a trade off, no it's not ideal and Ressler's speech to Liz on The Deer Hunter summed it up pretty well. I love Spader but after Liz finds the answers and after the show comes to an end I'd be fine with her telling him where to go or Red dying, cause let's face it he deserves it. I'm in the minority, I know. I like Red but I don't overlook what he's done, I don't like Tom and I don't overlook what he's done, but Red is the show, I accept that, and yes he is irredeemable, but if he's gone so is this show. Tom, not so much.

Last edited by LoriAnne; 05-05-2015 at 11:27 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top