Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2015, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was really sad to see that they wouldn't make the video as well Diego and Megan always were super cute together... In interviews for example.

And I slowly can see you Keenler shippers really getting frustrated with the lack of them, am I right? I'm sorry, guys.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:10 PM
New Fan

I'm just frustrated with the show in general. i haven't even watched the last episode in it's entirety yet . Everyone says how great it was. Honestly I got bored and watched hockey instead. Bad sign. Don't know if I'll even bother at all. Last season and much of this I couldn't wait to watch it, and now? I think I'm done.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh no Lorianne! That stinks! I hope you get back into it.
I'm a huge Keenler fan but I still love the show.

And I totally love how Megan threw Diego under the bus, ran over him and then just left him there to suffer
And I also love the fan's comment about how she's Ctl+Alt+Del 'ing her life LMAO
They had so many fans excited!!
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 04-28-2015, 12:27 AM
Moderator Manager

Miranda, that's hilarious. I find it nice that DL shippers have a good sense of humor even through times like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriAnne (View Post)
I'm just frustrated with the show in general. i haven't even watched the last episode in it's entirety yet . Everyone says how great it was. Honestly I got bored and watched hockey instead. Bad sign. Don't know if I'll even bother at all. Last season and much of this I couldn't wait to watch it, and now? I think I'm done.
Same with me. A part of it is because of the lack of D/L but a huge part of it is because of the lack of Diego/Ressler on the show. That drug SL was pointless and the second half of S2 he was being kidnapped, sidelined and punched over & over. Not what I expected of this character for this season. And also because some of the mythologies seem like they will dance around it until we get tired of it which irks me. And anyway, we did expect that Wing Yee date to be the last we'll get of them this season so there's that.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-28-2015, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lorianne, that really doesn't Sound too good. I really hope that the show can get you back into its ban...

Oh yes, at least the Ressler/Liz shippers have that I'm really proud of you because I would have gone crazy by now.

Lindsay For you, Donald is really one of the most important characters of the show, huh?
Old 04-28-2015, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriAnne (View Post)
I am really sorry to hear you are so frustrated and that you think are done. I hope the last 3 episodes will make a difference for you. I am a little frustrated as well. Not about the entire show but about like Lindsay said the lack of Ressler and Keenler. but I am trying to keep my hopes up
Old 04-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

that art was so funny Miranda

I am sorry that you guys are getting so frustrated with the lack of Keenler and Ressler in general. I understand. It does seem like Diego has gotten shafted this season as well as the Keenler ship.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:29 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Lindsay For you, Donald is really one of the most important characters of the show, huh?
He's one of my favorite characters on the show but he's not important as compared to say Liz & Red, both of which understandably gets the best character development. I've already said my piece about this on the Donald/Diego thread and since Donald is partners with Liz, it affects his relationship with her on the show which makes me frustrated as well. If Donald had an ounce of the SL he had back in S1 this season, I don't think I'd be this frustrated right now.

Old 04-29-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
He's one of my favorite characters on the show but he's not important as compared to say Liz & Red, both of which understandably gets the best character development. I've already said my piece about this on the Donald/Diego thread and since Donald is partners with Liz, it affects his relationship with her on the show which makes me frustrated as well. If Donald had an ounce of the SL he had back in S1 this season, I don't think I'd be this frustrated right now.
I understand
You know, it's somehow frustrating to not even really know where they stand now. What would he think about her going to Tom for help, to work with him... I think he would be super pissed about that. Maybe even a little bit jealous?
Old 04-29-2015, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
What would he think about her going to Tom for help, to work with him... I think he would be super pissed about that. Maybe even a little bit jealous?
I think he thinks it's stupid that she goes to Tom for help. I also think he might be jealous that Liz is not asking him for help. When he finds out his first instict will be to protect her from Tom.

Donald Ressler, Elizabeth Keen. FBI.

http://****yeahtheblacklistedits.tumblr.com/
Old 04-29-2015, 04:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

great gif set Miranda!!

I agree - I think Ressler will think it's really dumb on Liz's part to go to Tom. I don't think Ressler is one Team Tom
Old 04-30-2015, 01:10 AM
Moderator Manager

Kris, he'd be super pissed for sure. He's not fond of four eyes.

Love that gifset Miranda. I miss D/L back in S1 and that Wing Yee date seems light years away now.

Old 04-30-2015, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Lindsay! It seems like sooo long ago already! I am still living on that scene though!

Oh Amy, Ressler is def. not on Team Tom. He is on Team Liz!
Old 04-30-2015, 02:38 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yeah I think he likes Team Liz as well

It will be great to see his reaction to her working with Tom. That is if they actually show us his reaction to her working with Tom....
Old 05-01-2015, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hoped they show his reaction once he finds out that Liz is working with Tom.

We got some Keenler again! I am very glad we got to see Ressler and Liz together again. Although that last scene were Liz was standing in thre rain. She should have been standing there with someone else. She should have been there with Ress!