Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2015, 01:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

awww great Keenler gif set I love how Megan throws Diego under the bus every time she discusses the lack of a Megan/Diego vid for the fans.

geez Diego just make a 15 second movie already
Old 06-12-2015, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

haha....I'm sure she won't let him get away with it once they come back filming.

Re gif set...I remember watching that scene and being sort of surprised they are going that way so early in the season. I mean it was only episode 4 and this scene was rather significant in terms of these two and could be a platform of something more. It that was the case I think it would've been too soon and I was glad they didn't act on it...romantically I mean.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You made those gifs Nika?! They are so amazing! That scene is still my favorite between them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
awww great Keenler gif set I love how Megan throws Diego under the bus every time she discusses the lack of a Megan/Diego vid for the fans.

geez Diego just make a 15 second movie already
It is so funny that she does that!

I agree with Megan and you, so shoutout to Diego; PLEASE make the movie with her already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)

Re gif set...I remember watching that scene and being sort of surprised they are going that way so early in the season. I mean it was only episode 4 and this scene was rather significant in terms of these two and could be a platform of something more. It that was the case I think it would've been too soon and I was glad they didn't act on it...romantically I mean.
I was kinda surprised too that it happened so soon already but somehow it also made so much sense. It helped break the ice between them. I don't know but I think it that scene wouldn't have happened I don't know if I would have shipped them so hardcore as I do now. So I am very very glad it happened.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Wow these guys are almost on their 5th thread

So exciting

I am really curious to see how things are going to change between them next season. I hope it makes their bond stronger in the end instead of tearing them apart.
Old 06-13-2015, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
You made those gifs Nika?! They are so amazing! That scene is still my favorite between them.
Yeah..I made these...

Quote:
(...). I don't know but I think it that scene wouldn't have happened I don't know if I would have shipped them so hardcore as I do now. So I am very very glad it happened.
I agree. That scene could def be a moment for many people when they started shipping them After the very begining when he was giving her a cold shoulder, this moment was kind of defining when it came to a possibility that was lying there/ And not only in a couple sense but just them being real partners and trusting each other and leaning on each other and being for one another in those darker moments. I love that moment so much as well Miranda. No words and yet so powerful. Also the song that played there. ."I'm carrying my heart but it's made of stone"
Old 06-13-2015, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Nika! Those gifs are too stunning! You definitely should make gifs more often! Please!!!

And I really badly want to see that Diego/Megan video she promised us! I hope that Diego will join her in making that video as soon as they are back on set

This scene after Liz was saved from the Stewmaker was stunning and really beautiful. I was surprised that she turned to Ressler because it was only the fourth episode and he wasn't too happy about her being the one talking to Red. They had kind of a tense start and so I was really surprised back then.
Old 06-13-2015, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Making more Keenler gifsets is def on my to do list.

About that scene - the earlier moment when Ressler rushes into that cottage and Red says Liz needs med assistance and Ressler takes her face in his hand - I must say I was surpised by that gesture as well and thought it already was something new for them but also a sign of these two having potentail of having something more both romantically and as work partners.
Old 06-13-2015, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG the way he touched her face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
Yeah..I made these...
That is so awesome! Now that I know that you can make gifs, prepare! I think it might ask you for a lot of gifs and not only from Ressler and Liz.
Old 06-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
OMG the way he touched her face!
I was like: Donald, what are you doing? Is this your occasional moment of tenderness?

Quote:
That is so awesome! Now that I know that you can make gifs, prepare! I think it might ask you for a lot of gifs and not only from Ressler and Liz.

Speaking of...

Old 06-14-2015, 03:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

that was a great scene for them and a huge step forward in their relationship
Old 06-14-2015, 04:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Beautiful gifs, lafcia!
Old 06-15-2015, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

I remember watching this scene and thinking...okay, it's episode 20, almost whole season is behind us, I think it would be good time to start something here...and then it didn't..
Old 06-15-2015, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the amazing gifs Nika! That scene was so amazing! "I didn't know where else to go." I wish we could have seen what happened inside Ressler's appartment.

x
Old 06-15-2015, 09:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Nika that is so awesome that you make gifs

Miranda I love those gifs thanks for sharing!!

Liz looks so sophisticated in that outfit
Old 06-15-2015, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the amazing gifs Nika! That scene was so amazing! "I didn't know where else to go." I wish we could have seen what happened inside Ressler's appartment.
Fingers crossed for the flashbacks.

Re this gif set...do you think there are protective feelings towards Liz from Ressler that go beyond him just protecting his partner?