Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2019, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

in Brussels. I don't know if Ressler was in Belgrade as well.

Anslo Garrick: "Don, we never met in person, Don, but if you'd done your job back in Brussels in '08, I wouldn't be here now. Agent Ressler here ran that little kick murder squad tried to clip you in Waterloo Station, Red. I gave him your train number, your itinerary. All Little Donnie here had to do was supply the bullet, but no. Bungled! And now, as fate has a great fondness for moments like these, here we are. And it is you, Red, that can spare or end Agent Ressler's life."
Old 10-13-2019, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Belgrade was Luther Braxton Nothing regarding Ressler and I doubt he was there. I have to have a look if we heard about what happened in and when Belgrade happened.

No Ressler and Red scenes in this episode, sadly. I hope there is something coming for us the upcoming ones.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

Look at S5 the Zarek episode.

Red and Ressler talk about Ressler trying to kill red in Belgrade. It’s in the OP.

Maybe Ressler tried to kill him in 2 places? Or it’s a huge writing mistake.

Red: "Isn't it funny how things work out? Five years later, and here you are with me in Paris, preparing to steal a wanted man off the elevator.
It's almost as if you didn't try to kill me in Belgrade, all those years ago."
Ressler: "No, it's not."
Red: "Well, either way, if we pull this off, you'll have something to tell the grandkids."
Episode 5x18
Old 10-13-2019, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still think that was a huge mistake... I don't know but I think so and it annoyed the hell out of me back then!
Old 10-13-2019, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

I hate that. It’s a huge mistake that is a problem now. Because we need to know where Ressler was. Belgrade or Brussels. Because I have to admit the thought of Ressler being there when this with Katarina was happening is pretty cool. And I can see it tying into Red turning himself into the FBI. But I hate to wonder about something that may have been a writing mistake. They should do better than that. Especially if it’s going to come up again.

Like with the painting. We know they said it was a mistake at the time but now I wonder did the writers mean it.
Old 10-13-2019, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Belgrade I think was way too far in the future. I don't believe that Belgrade happened in the 90s but later on. Could Ressler have been hunting Red back then already? I doubt it because he isn't that old yet, right?
Old 10-13-2019, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Ok. Ressler only hunted red for five years. So yes belgradecwas too far in the past b
Old 10-14-2019, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If that was a mistake then damn what a big big mistake! but now Belgrade is a topic again.. so maybe Ressler did try to kill him on two occasions. Both in Brussels and in Belgrade.

Brussels was mentioned by Cooper to Ressler in the pilot episode. So I think we can say for sure that Brussels did happen.

Cooper: "He even volunteered classified details about a Brussels mission in '08. What happened in Brussels?"
Ressler: "We tried to kill him, sir."
Old 10-14-2019, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Like we said before, Belgrade I assume has been way earlier and that would make it impossible for Ressler to have been there. He didn't know Luther Braxton, did he? If he was in Belgrade, he would have.

Of course Brussels happened. Nobody ever said otherwise
Old 10-14-2019, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

So here’s a dumb thought I had. What if the writers were saying that Red was mixed up in S 5 and accidentally said Belgrade when he really meant Brussels. Although that’s more like something I would do, not Red.

I just thought maybe they were saying Belgrade was so bad it was something red couldn’t get off his mind

Anyway I agree. I think Belgrade happened during the four years. It had to be when Dom was younger and more mobile.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you guys think it happened such a long time ago then Ressler couldn't have been there and no I don't think that Ressler knew Luther Braxton.

Red wouldn't make a mistake like that.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

And in that episode Ressler never even saw Braxton.

You know Red hung Braxton the same way reds associate was killed in Belgrade.
Old 10-17-2019, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Didn't Ressler see Braxton when he and Samar were hanging from the chains?
Old 10-18-2019, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, they saw Braxton I'd say... He was talking to Cooper on the phone when Ressler and Samar were in chains.

And no, I don't think they could explain it with Red mixing it up. No chance for that.
Old 10-19-2019, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No there is no chance of Red mixing the two up. Red doesn't mix things up.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top